Prince Andrew playboy pal 'may have hundreds of sex trafficking victims’

Prince Andrew playboy pal 'may have hundreds of sex trafficking victims’

27.2.2020

Prince Andrew playboy pal 'may have hundreds of sex trafficking victims’

PRINCE Andrew’s playboy pal Peter Nygard may have HUNDREDS of sex trafficking victims, lawyers say. Millionaire fashion tycoon Nygard, 77, is “cooperating” with the FBI after being hit by numerous …

: 26 Feb 2020, 22:00 PRINCE Andrew’s playboy pal Peter Nygard may have HUNDREDS of sex trafficking victims, lawyers say. Millionaire fashion tycoon Nygard, 77, is “cooperating” with the FBI after being hit by numerous sexual assault and harassment allegations – claims he denies. 8 Peter Nygard may have 'hundreds' of sex trafficking victims, a lawyer has said This month, ten women filed a class-action lawsuit accusing the alleged monster of using his Bahamas estate to operate a "sex trafficking ring". Lisa Haba, whose company the Haba Law Firm is representing some of the accusers, believes there are more victims who should come forward. She said: "Sadly, we understand from our exhaustive investigation that there may be hundreds of additional Nygard victims yet to come forward. “We want these women to know that they are stronger, and their voices are more powerful, than the man who inflicted this horrible abuse. 'HUNDREDS OF VICTIMS' “Peter Nygard's reign of terror has come to an end and we are committed to ensuring that he is brought to justice." Peter Nygard strongly denies all allegations made against him. Prince Andrew reportedly stayed with Nygard at his mansion in the Bahamas with ex-wife Sarah Ferguson in 2000. The Finnish-born tycoon is the second of the Duke’s former associates to be accused of sexual misconduct following his friendship with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein. There is no suggestion Prince Andrew knew of Nygard's alleged criminality. 8 Prince Andrew visited tycoon Peter Nygard in the Bahamas in 2000 8 Nygard says the allegations are completely false, without foundation and are vigorously denied Nygard – who is alleged to have abused girls as young as 14 - stepped down as head of his womenswear brand Nygard International after the FBI raided his offices in New York yesterday. Following the raid, his spokesman Ken Frydman said the clothing magnate was “cooperating” with investigators. Mr Frydman told ABC: “Nygard welcomes the federal investigation and expects his name to be cleared. “He has not been charged, is not in custody and is cooperating with the investigation.” FBI RAID Earlier this month, the fashion mogul's teenage accusers launched a class action lawsuit in Manhattan - claiming to have been a part of what was essentially a “sex trafficking ring”. The suit alleges the girls would be entertained at so-called “pamper parties” where Nygard would have bartenders at his Mayan-themed vacation home spike their drinks with Rohypnol. One of the victims, who was 15-years-old at the time, was allegedly taken to Lyford Cay, Nygard's estate, before being raped by the millionaire. 8 The FBI raided the tycoon's offices in New York on Tuesday. He has since stepped down as head of his company Credit: AP:Associated Press 8 Pictures show Prince Andrew's millionaire mogul friend surrounded by bikini-clad women at his Bahamas estate 8 Nygard stands accused of drugging and raping at least ten women at the compound Another of complainants tells how her encounter with Nygard began with him showing her pornography before he sexually assaulted her “causing her extraordinary trauma and pain”. Ten women in total, now aged between 18 to 36, have detailed their alleged encounters. Nine of the women are from the Bahamas while one is from the US, although none have had their names revealed in the suit. MOST READ IN NEWS Woman claims she was groped by Sil Fox when she asked for selfie with him ASH AND DASH Galway priest uses cork for Ash Wednesday 'drive thru' amid coronavirus fears LOTTO LUCK Lotto numbers as €3.5m jackpot and Plus draws up for grabs KILL CASE Garda murder trial witness 'peer pressured' into lying about accused whereabouts flood hell Families in flood-hit Clonlara call for government to buy them out of homes Three of the women were 14-years-old at the time of the alleged rapes which took place between 2008 and 2015, while three others were 15. A spokesperson for Nygard told the New York Post that the lawsuit was “the latest in a 10-plus year string of attempts to try to destroy the reputation of a man through false statements”. He added: “The allegations are completely false, without foundation and are vigorously denied." 8 Nygard, 77, is the second of the Duke's associates to be accused of sex offences, following his friendship with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein Credit: Getty Images - Getty 8 The women were lured to his Bahamas mansion and plied to drugs and drink, it's alleged Topics Read more: Irish Sun

Andrew still can't be quizzed by FBI yet as paperwork hasn't been filedPRINCE Andrew still cannot be quizzed by the FBI regarding Jeffrey Epstein yet as no one has written to the British Embassy to request an interview, an embassy source has revealed. The news follows…

Acid attack victim 'doesn't go out as much' as pal faces GAA return waitA TEENAGER who was a victim of a horror acid attack can’t play hurling for at least two years until his skin heals. Padraig Sullivan, who was 17 at the time of the attack last April, has to w…

TD apologises for using jailed paedophile’s cousin to help retain Dail seatMary Butler has apologised after former Junior Minister Brendan Kenneallybacked her on the campaign trail - at one point calling to the home of a victim of his sex beast cousin, Bill Kenneally

'I keep to myself more than in the past': Teenagers attacked with acid discuss impact on their livesTwo teenagers who were attacked with acid in Waterford have spoken out about the impact on their lives People who do this should be given mandatory 20 year sentences. Injuries from acid can change your entire life and ruin your health forever. An evil act they call themselves 'Irish patriots' now apparently 🙄 Any id on the perpetrators They should be incarcerated for a long time for this horrendous crime

Civil servant loses challenge over being disciplined by departmentPaschal Hosford claimed process was related to him having made a protected disclosure

Online blackmail scams lead to suicides, warns gardaOnline blackmailing scams have led some victims to commit suicide, a garda has warned.



Pair in court accused of spitting on gardaí in Dublin

Doctors returning to Ireland, coming out of retirement

As we're drawn to content with meaning, is this the end of influencer marketing?

'Ireland needs you': Tánaiste appeals to other parties to join Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil in government formation

James McClean fined two weeks' wages by Stoke City over balaclava post on social media

Irish doctors return from Australia - ‘You don’t run away from things like this’

Prince Charles 'did not jump the queue' for Covid-19 test, insists UK Health Minister

Write Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Please try again later.

Latest News

News

27 February 2020, Thursday News

Previous news

Molson Coors shooting in Milwaukee – ‘Worker kills six in beer hq rampage the day he was fired’

Next news

Michael Clifford: Apartment sprinklers are now all systems go
Taoiseach tells everyone in Ireland to stay at home for two weeks from midnight tonight, with only specific listed exemptions Coronavirus: People must stay at home, with limited exceptions, until Easter Sunday Garda operation under way as new restrictions begin New restrictions: Exceptions for leaving your home Covid-19: Who are the essential workers? Ireland in full lockdown as all non-essential trips are banned Coronavirus: Thousands of gardaí on patrol to ensure new restrictions complied with Covid-19: Taoiseach announces range of new restrictions Miriam O'Callaghan was always going to be right woman for Late Late Show, so it's about time she got to do it Coronavirus: The seven 'essential' groups as Ireland heads for lockdown Coronavirus: Italy records highest daily death toll 'These are difficult times, but our difficulties will come to an end' - President Higgins on Covid-19 emergency | JOE.ie
Pair in court accused of spitting on gardaí in Dublin Doctors returning to Ireland, coming out of retirement As we're drawn to content with meaning, is this the end of influencer marketing? 'Ireland needs you': Tánaiste appeals to other parties to join Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil in government formation James McClean fined two weeks' wages by Stoke City over balaclava post on social media Irish doctors return from Australia - ‘You don’t run away from things like this’ Prince Charles 'did not jump the queue' for Covid-19 test, insists UK Health Minister Covid-19: Sweden is doing the opposite of almost all of Europe Mum of toddler battling leukemia pleads with public to follow social distancing as she fears coronavirus 'would be a fight too much for him' RTÉ to broadcast 'school on TV' from Monday Taoiseach warns ICU beds may reach capacity within days Covid-19: Highest daily death toll as 919 die in Italy