Earthday, World, Blue Nature Alliance Aims To Restore 7 Million Square Miles Of Ocean İn Five Years - Cnn

Earthday, World

Blue Nature Alliance aims to restore 7 million square miles of ocean in five years

An ambitious mission to protect 5% of the world's ocean in five years launched on Tuesday. The program is a collaboration between non-profits including Conservation International and The Pew Charitable Trusts.

4/22/2021 7:22:00 AM

Oceans are integral to human survival, helping to regulate rainfall, weather, and even oxygen levels in the air. A new initiative aims to protect 5% of the world's oceans in the next five years -- a larger area than all of South America. EarthDay

An ambitious mission to protect 5% of the world's ocean in five years launched on Tuesday. The program is a collaboration between non-profits including Conservation International and The Pew Charitable Trusts.

Read more: CNN »

It's a boat? It's a plane? No, it's a 'seaglider.' And it goes fast...really fast - CNN Video

Boston-based REGENT says it's planning to build the first all-electric 'seaglider,' a ground-effect vehicle with top speeds of 180 mph. The company hopes it will change the future of transportation over water.

I wish them much success 5%? The only way this will be possible is if we figure out how to treat others as human. Global PeaceAndSecurity for all. We deserve it. Tiny ocean plants/Phyto Planktons, produce 70% of Earth's oxygen. Global warming heats oceans and kills the plants. How long does it take to cool something as big as an ocean?

vyra Oceans are dumb and too big Your president has agreed Japan's plan. Are you ok with this,CNN? Why don't you pay your attention to this news? Moral dog Fuck the oceans It’s good, however 5% is laterally.... well a drop in the ocean I don’t think 5% will be protected because whilst 5% is protected, more than 5% of the remaining 95% will be destroyed

After nearly 20 years, Pepsi Blue to return to shelves this MayThe drink will be back on store shelves nationwide by May 3, the company said. I think I remember drinking my first (and maybe only one of these) from a cooler either in or right outside of a Blockbuster when i was renting a game. Maybe I can get some Freedom Fries to go with it. hopefully it comes in Australia I want to try it so badly

Antony Costa recalls Blue stole Blur's private jet sent by Donatella VersaceThe All Rise singers found themselves the unexpected VIP guests at a Versace fashion show at Milan Fashion Week – but later learned an administrative mix up had led to them getting invited instead of Blur Beige29 “Damon’s speech had overrun so…” Getting one legitimate trader is almost impossible 😅. But LISATOWNSENDC is a legitimate trader that trades with your funds and takes her own percentage while you get your profits 100%. She's a trader with difference 👌

The Retreat at Blue Lagoon is the luxurious spa hotel your body needsA spa destination to know about now that we can plan holidays abroad

Blue Apron partners with Disney, adds menu items to drive continued growth with ‘high-quality’ customersBlue Apron is adding Disney and Weight Watchers meal kits, 'Craft Burgers' and 'Butcher Bundles' to the menu — but will customers bite?

Blue Note Jazz Club Reopens with Summer Festival: Ron Carter, Parliament Funkadelic, Robert Glasper, Many MoreNew York’s Blue Note Jazz Club is back in a big way this summer, with Ron Carter, George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, Robert Glasper, Jacob Collier, Eddie Palmieri, John Scofield and Al Di … Awesome!