Prince Harry, British Royals, Meghan Markle, Uk Royal Family, Duke And Duchess Of Sussex, Lifestyle

Prince Harry, British Royals

Harry, Meghan lawyers issue warning over photos of duchess

Harry, Meghan lawyers issue warning over photos of duchess

21.1.2020

Harry, Meghan lawyers issue warning over photos of duchess

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have moved to Vancouver Island for a fresh start, with 35-year-old Harry flying out of London to join Meghan and their eight-month-old son Archie.

LONDON - Britain's Prince Harry and his wife Meghan have issued a legal warning over photographs of the duchess out walking her dogs in Canada, British media reported Tuesday. The couple have given up their royal roles in search of a more private life, in a bombshell move that has rocked the monarchy. *EXPLAINER: The new life of Prince Harry and Meghan after split from royal family According to the BBC, Sky News television and The Guardian newspaper, the couple's lawyers have put out warning over pictures of Meghan out walking on the Pacific coast island with Archie and two dogs. The pictures were used by The Sun and the Daily Mail newspapers. Lawyers claimed the images were taken by photographers hiding in bushes and spying on the US former television actress, the BBC said. They say she did not consent, accusing the photographers of harassment and are prepared to take legal action, the BBC added. The lawyers claim there have been attempts to photograph inside their Vancouver Island home using long lenses, and say paparazzi are camped outside the property. 'POWERFUL FORCE' Harry's mother, Diana, princess of Wales, was killed in a high-speed car crash in Paris in 1997 as she tried to escape pursuing paparazzi. Harry admitted in an interview last year that the sound of cameras was a constant reminder of her and has coloured his opinion of the media. He and Meghan, who married in May 2018, admitted last year that they were struggling in the spotlight and have regularly hit out at the press with statements and in the courts. The prince said in October that Meghan had become the victim of a British tabloid press waging a "ruthless" campaign of "relentless propaganda" against her which was "knowingly false and malicious". The press had "vilified her almost daily" with "lie after lie at her expense", he said, calling it bullying which "destroys lives". In a parting shot on Sunday, Harry said: "The media is a powerful force, and my hope is one day our collective support for each other can be more powerful". The Sun's front page Tuesday showed a smiling Meghan, 38, out walking in the woods. In its editorial, the tabloid said it was nonsense to suggest the couple had been forced out of the country to avoid media "dark forces". "It is sheer paranoia to say the press has done anything but legitimately scrutinise a publicly-funded couple," it said. "And the reality is they do not want to avoid media. They want to avoid criticism. Indeed they crave media attention if it meekly writes their PR puff pieces." Read more: Eyewitness News

Ho hum.... I think there should be a media blackout. No one to take pictures of them anywhere (including events where they’d usually welcome the cameras) for at least 6 months. Show her she’s nothing without the paparazzi. Bladdy idiots.

Netflix chief says that Harry and Meghan deal 'could be of interest'In an interview at an event, Netflix chief content officer Ted Sarandos said he would be interested in working with the famous couple. funnyordie

Prince Harry leaves for Canada to begin new life with Meghan and ArchieThe 35-year-old royal reportedly boarded a flight to Vancouver after his royal engagement at the Africa Investment Summit in London.

Prince Harry starts new life with Meghan in Canada Prince Harry was spending the first full day of his new life in Canada on Tuesday after jetting in from Britain to join his wife Meghan following their shock exit from their royal roles. Banyise Prince

UK's Harry and Meghan to drop titles and retire as working royals Prince Harry and his wife Meghan will no longer be working members of Britain's monarchy and they will pay their own way in life as they embark on an independent future, Buckingham Palace said on Saturday. Wonder when the Queen is going to have Megan explore a tunnel? Yes besides titels

Harry and Meghan begin life as (almost) ordinary peopleBritain's Prince Harry and his wife Meghan began a new life Sunday as -- somewhat -- ordinary people with financial worries and security concerns after being stripped of their royal titles and public funding by the Queen. I respect this man. Denounces his whole country, the Queen and the military all in the name of love. Hope this works out. all the best to them. Disgraceful!! He will now feel how it feels to make your own coffee in the mornings and take out the garbage bin and cut your own grass. Wake up in the morning and look for a job. Paying your own bills can sometimes be a pain A... Especially when you run out of money.

WATCH: Prince Harry breaks his silence for the first time since Sussex split announcement Prince Harry , at an event for his African-based charity Sentebale, broke his silence for the first time since announcing his split from the royal family.



Mkhwebane not fit for office: Johann Kriegler - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.

Boks win world team of the year

Those who try to remove Ramaphosa will fail: Makhura - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.

The budget is going to bite: Tax increases of more than R25bn can be expected.

Ramaphosa declares special official funeral in honour of Shabalala - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.

De Klerk now admits apartheid was a crime against humanity - The Mail & Guardian

EFF rejects De Klerk apology that ‘lacks sincerity’, says he must face the law

Write Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Please try again later.

Latest News

News

21 January 2020, Tuesday News

Previous news

Democrats blast impeachment trial rules, demand evidence from Trump lawyer

Next news

Zimbabwe's main opposition warns of more protests
Sho Madjozi, Shekhinah nominated for Nickelodeon Kids' Choice award DA's Mncwango calls on Ramaphosa to petition for withdrawal of De Klerk's Nobel Prize | IOL News EFF MPs leave Sona debate after gender violence accusations Nedbank accused of using racist practises when dealing with black bond holders | The Star Ramaphosa showing signs of a lame-duck president ‘Nomazizi must rest in peace’ – Malema accuses Ramaphosa of abusing his late ex-wife Chaos during SONA debate as Malema accuses Ramaphosa of abusing his ex-wife | IOL News Lying about your qualifications can cost you more than a job Malema commends NCOP Speaker for how he handled SONA - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader. We will definitely survive relegation - Mapeza - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader. Maverick Citizen: Generation Green: Young people lead the way in delivering plastic alternatives DAYS OF ZONDO: Millions in laundered cash hidden in Dudu Myeni’s house, State Capture commission hears
Mkhwebane not fit for office: Johann Kriegler - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader. Boks win world team of the year Those who try to remove Ramaphosa will fail: Makhura - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader. The budget is going to bite: Tax increases of more than R25bn can be expected. Ramaphosa declares special official funeral in honour of Shabalala - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader. De Klerk now admits apartheid was a crime against humanity - The Mail & Guardian EFF rejects De Klerk apology that ‘lacks sincerity’, says he must face the law Mboweni can pack his bags and leave: Cosatu Popcru refuses to account as R200m vanishes after being channeled to company with links to union bosses EFF vows to go after rogue unit | IOL News AMABHUNGANE: How PIC’s R4.3bn Ayo investment is being spent on Independent Media’s bills, Survé’s properties and Friends of Iqbal Moody's cuts South Africa's growth forecast