Kelsea Ballerini Reveals Toned Bod In A Frilly Yellow Bikini On Her 28th Bday

She loves her SoulCycle bike and eats by the 80/20 Rule.

9/17/2021 12:19:00 AM

She loves her SoulCycle bike and eats by the 80/20 Rule.

She loves her SoulCycle bike and eats by the 80/20 Rule.

Related StoryKelsea Ballerini Posts Untouched Underwear Photos"We exercise with weights, then without weights, and challenge the muscles in different ways,” said Oprea. “You have to hit all angles.” The results speak for themselves: “It’s hard work. Everyone hates me when they’re coming in but loves me when they’re leaving.”

People vaccinated against Covid-19 less likely to die from any cause, study finds Travis Barker & Kourtney Kardashian Celebrate Halloween Early as Sid & Nancy: See Photos for King & Country, CeCe Winans, We the Kingdom, KB & Jason Ingram Among GMA Dove Awards Winners

She also shared withthat she likes to get outside for 30 minutes a day with her dog, and loves to do cycling workouts.Related Story"I used to think 'me time' was so narcissistic, but now I realize it's necessary. I have a SoulCycle bike, and I love to do that," she shared.

As for her diet, she shared withShapethat she sticks to the 80/20 rule.This content is imported from {embed-name}. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site."I've always been an 80/20 person as far as food and drinking," she said."I try to do what's good for me 80 percent of the time. The other 20 percent of the time, I just enjoy my life." headtopics.com

Related Story40 Breakfast Smoothies For Weight Loss"I run through the McDonald's drive-through once a month, and it's fine. Sometimes I'll have a little too much wine, and that's OK too. I've spent so much of my life feeling guilty for things that I eat or having an unhealthy relationship with food or the gym or whatever. So I just try to be nice to myself and do what's good for me. And when I don't, I start again the next day."

Emily ShifferEmily Shiffer is a former digital web producer for Men’s Health and Prevention, and is currently a freelancer writer specializing in health, weight loss, and fitness.This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io

Read more: Women's Health »

Auston Matthews is the NHL's must-see superstar

The Maple Leafs center is far from a traditional NHL superstar -- but he might be exactly the kind of star it needs.

Ariana Grande Says She “Had a Heart Attack” When She Heard Her Song on “Gossip Girl”“Does anyone want to just warn me?” I cant wait for that movie!👑

Kim Kardashian Tells Ellen She Loves Kourtney, Travis Barker's RelationshipKim Kardashian tells Ellen she loves Kourtney and Travis Barker's relationship. Who cares? Thank God, cause I was wondering about that. Nobody asked

Alanis Morissette says she was raped by multiple men in new HBO documentary 'Jagged'According to a report in The Washington Post, the singer says in the movie that multiple men engaged in sex with her when she was 15 years old.

Today's Hoda Kotb looks over the moon as she delivers very happy newsToday show's Hoda Kotb could not have looked happier as she shared very exciting news she's been waiting a long time for

Simone Biles on how she made it up the Met steps in an 88-pound gownFresh off the Tokyo Olympics, Biles said she was pleasantly surprised to see other athletes at the A-list fashion event of the year. So no concern for covid at this event? 👀

Kanye West follows Kim Kardashian again on Instagram as she hints at reunionKanye West is now following estranged wife Kim Kardashian on social media once again. The former couple have sparked rumours they have reunited over recent weeks