All the times Matt Hancock has been “totally f****** hopeless”
New texts published by Dominic Cummings allege that Boris Johnson called Matt Hancock,“totally f***ing hopeless” in terms of his testing and procurement policies.
1. When he used social mediaHancock has a habit of posting weird clips on social media that are routinely mocked by absolutely everyone.it’s a shame he comes out with things like this:2. When he oversleptIn 2013, then a junior minister, Hancock was due to appear on
Meanwhile, Silkie Carlo, director of civil liberties group Big Brother Watch, toldSky News: “The Matt Hancock app is a fascinating comedy of errors.“It is quite fitting, given this government’s incompetence on digital privacy issues, that our digital minister’s app steals a bank of users’ personal photographs, even when permission to access them is denied.” headtopics.com
In response, Hancock dnied it breached security standards because it uses “Apple technology” and said it would be better than traditional social media platforms because it gave “complete editorial control”, community moderation and user privacy.“I’m delighted to have the chance to use this to build a safe, open and accessible online community for my West Suffolk constituents and I to engage with the issues that matter to them,” he told
Sky News.Swing and a miss.4. When he got 20 votes for Tory leaderHancock put himself forward as the next leader of the Conservative Party in 2019. But he quit, and endorsed Johnson (shrewd) when he came sixth in the first ballot of Tory MPs and garnered the support of just 20 of his colleagues.
5. When he forgot his maskIn October 2020, weeks before England entered the second national lockdown because of, you know, coronavirus, Hancock was pictured in a chauffeur driven car sans mask, acting against the advice his own department made. It’s not like he is the Health Secretary or anything...
6. When he acted unlawfully on Covid contractsIn February, a High Court judge ruled that Hancock acted unlawfully by handing out coronavirus contracts without publishing details in a timely way.The legal challenge brought by three opposition MPs and the Good Law Project over contracts running into hundreds of millions of pounds to supply face masks and other PPE. Hancock and the government consistently argue that it is right to act fast in a crisis. headtopics.com
7. When he criticised an MP’s “tone”Hancock was accused of being sexist because of the way he spoke to shadow health minister Dr Rosena Allin-Khan in May 2020.Allin- Khan, who worked in A&E during the crisis, had asked him about a failure to test frontline workers for Covid-19.
The Health Secretary told the MP for Tooting, South London, to “take a leaf out of the shadow secretary of state’s book in terms of tone”,Ex-Labour deputy Harriet Harman said: “Something creepy about a man telling a woman to watch her tone! Worse that he recommends she adopts the tone of another man. I suggest Matt Hancock changes his.”
8. When he called Marcus Rashford “Daniel”When Marcus Rashford campaigned for the government to provide free school meals for children over the school holidays, he became a household name. At least, to most:Hancock later blamed it being “early” in the morning, which he have learnt in his antidote to competency, and then also said he had been listening to Harry Potter audiobooks with his children so was thinking about Daniel Radcliffe...
9. When he couldn’t remember when lockdown startedOver the summer, Hancock claimed the first national lockdown occurred on 16 March 2020 and not 23 March:He was accused, not for the first-time, of lying.10. When he sang karaoke“Don’t stop me now!” Hancock belted at a Tory conference afterparty in 2017, but we wish someone had. The clip resurfaced last year and was mocked by many unfortunate people who viewed it. headtopics.com
11. When he stood too close to Wendy MaiseyPoor Maisey. The chair of the Warrington Conservatives probably didn’t expect her personal space to be invaded when she hung out with Hancock on broadcast in 2019 while campaigning to be a Conservative MP.12. When he tried to moonwalk
Need we say more?13. When he learnt parkourAgain, need we say more?14. When he walked like a zombieHancock has made himself a meme too many times to include. He has run away from reporters, claimed he was too busy saving lives to watch Cummings’ coronavirus testimony and has had awkward chats with
Perhaps most alarming, though, is when he walked around like an extra from Shaun of the Dead recently: Read more: The Independent »
Euro 2020 - Football - BBC Sport
The home of European Championship Football on BBC Sport online. Includes the latest news stories, results, fixtures, video and audio.
The more hopeless the PM’s cabinet looks the better it is for our leader. It’s not exactly innovative, but it works for the Red Wall Deference Society and other voters who believe they got done well by Brexit.
Cummings releases bombshell Boris Johnson texts branding Matt Hancock 'hopeless'The former aide splurged out a carefully-selected pick of Whatsapp messages with the Prime Minister - instead of giving them to a committee - where the PM reportedly said the Health Secretary should be replaced by Michael Gove 하나님을 아는 자들은 그들이 세상의 빛이며 그 빛을 어두운 세상에 밝혀야 함을 압니다. EternityIsYonder i know🤣 Suddenly big Dom fans are we?
Matt Hancock says Delta variant accounts for 96% of new UK Covid cases – videoThe health secretary tells the House of Commons that the spread of the variant led the government to delay step four of its roadmap for easing restrictions in England In Germany around 7%, but rising slower than in the UK. Germany has nine land borders and a huge international airport in Frankfurt, as well as 25% of its residents with a foreign background.
Can Matt Hancock survive being branded ‘hopeless’ by his own prime minister?Voters appear to be willing to overlook a lot if they think Covid is being beaten, writes Andrew Woodcock carrie did Johnson gave him the job. Says it all. Matt doesn’t help himself. He should practice what he’s about to say before he says it.
‘Matt Hancock is f------ hopeless’: Dominic Cummings embarrasses Boris Johnson by revealing text tirade'Handcock is useless' is hardly BREAKING NEWS DC uses a platform to get money for information he is a former aid that likes to criticise others but forgets his own arrogance.Hardly a team player ! Does Cummings actually understand that the reputation he is damaging most is actually his own. Who would ever again work with a guy who does this.
Matt Hancock insists he’s not ‘hopeless’ in bizarre drive-by exchange after leaked Boris WhatsAppUK Health Secretary Matt Hancock said he doesn’t think he’s “hopeless” during a bizarre exchange with a BBC reporter through his car window. It comes amid a string of WhatsApp messages from Prime Minister Boris Johnson which were published by former chief advisor Dominic Cummings on his blog. Hes lying again Hahaha 😝 keep telling yourself that matty
COVID news live: Matt Hancock says it will be 'job done' in four weeks but hospitalisations rise 48% in one weekMPs have voted 461 to 60, majority 401, to approve regulations that delay the easing of coronavirus restrictions in England from 21 June to 19 July Read the latest here: 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 The world is watching. The problem is that this pandemic is being handled by politicians and bureaucrats without any medical or epidemiological knowledge, incompetent and probably corrupt. Time to stop the madness. WHO UN BBCWorld BBCNews MattHancock PattyHajdu DrTedros