A woman who has accused rappers Jay-Z and Sean “Diddy” Combs of sexually assaulting her when she was 13 at an awards show after-party has acknowledged inconsistencies in her story. In an NBC News article on Friday, her lawyer says he will continue to vet the woman's claims.
The Afternoon WireUS military flies American released from Syrian prison to Jordan, officials sayTravis Hunter and Ashton Jeanty give this year's Heisman Trophy ceremony a different vibeHow to write a holiday rom-com for TV, according to the expertsMusk says US is demanding he pay penalty over disclosures of his Twitter stock purchasesHow to catch the Geminids, one of the strongest meteor showers of the yearWorking Well: When holidays present rude customers, taking breaks and the high road...
The woman had first sued Combs, alleging she was raped at an after-party, and then amended the lawsuit Sunday to include a new allegation that Jay-Z, whose legal name is Shawn Carter, also was at the party and participated in the sexual assault.Who is Tony Buzbee, the lawyer suing Jay-Z as part of civil cases against Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs?Jay-Z said in a statement that the article proves Tony Buzbee, a personal injury lawyer in Houston, filed a false complaint against him for money and fame.
Jay-Z’s attorney, Alex Spiro, asked the court to dismiss the case, saying in a statement, “It is stunning that a lawyer would not only file such a serious complaint without proper vetting, but would make things worse by further peddling this false story in the press.” Jay-Z, a 24-time Grammy award winning rapper, producer and music mogul, anonymously sued Buzbee last month, alleging he was attempting to blackmail the rapper by threatening to make the rape allegation public if he did not agree to a legal settlement. Jay-Z said Buzbee sent a letter to his lawyer appearing to seek a settlement, which had the “opposite effect” on him.
Benji Madden Sexual Assault Crime Rochester Legal Proceedings Lawsuits General News TX State Wire NY State Wire Trending News Entertainment Shawn Carter U.S. News Tony Buzbee Alex Spiro U.S. News
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Woman accusing Jay-Z and Sean 'Diddy' Combs of sexual assault acknowledges inconsistenciesA woman who has accused rappers Jay-Z and Sean “Diddy” Combs of sexually assaulting her when she was 13 at an awards show after-party has acknowledged inconsistencies in her story.
Read more »
Woman accusing Jay-Z and Sean 'Diddy' Combs of sexual assault acknowledges inconsistenciesA woman who has accused rappers Jay-Z and Sean “Diddy” Combs of sexually assaulting her when she was 13 at an awards show after-party has acknowledged inconsistencies in her story.
Read more »
Woman accusing Jay-Z and Sean 'Diddy' Combs of sexual assault acknowledges inconsistenciesA woman who has accused rappers Jay-Z and Sean “Diddy” Combs of sexually assaulting her when she was 13 at an awards show after-party has acknowledged inconsistencies in her story.
Read more »
Woman accusing Jay-Z and Sean 'Diddy' Combs of sexual assault acknowledges inconsistenciesA woman who has accused rappers Jay-Z and Sean “Diddy” Combs of sexually assaulting her when she was 13 at an awards show after-party has acknowledged inconsistencies in her story. In an NBC News article on Friday, her lawyer says he will continue to vet the woman's claims.
Read more »
Jay-Z named in lawsuit over minor’s rape alongside Sean ‘Diddy’ CombsHip hop mogul Jay-Z has reportedly been accused of raping a 13-year-old in a Diddy sexual assault lawsuit that was refiled Sunday to include him.
Read more »
Jay-Z, Sean 'Diddy' Combs accused of raping 13-year-old in civil suitThe lawsuit alleges the unidentified girl was raped at a Video Music Awards afterparty in 2000.
Read more »