Haus Talk more than doubles sales in 9 months

The Nation's Leading Newspaper

1/22/2022 7:30:00 PM

Haus Talk, Inc. reported a 164 percent jump in revenues to P173.99 million in the first three quarters of last year from the P65.97 million registered in the same period of 2020.

The Nation's Leading Newspaper

Haus Talk, Inc. reported a 164 percent jump in revenues to P173.99 million in the first three quarters of last year from the P65.97 million registered in the same period of 2020.In a disclosure to the Philippine Stock Exchange, the firm said its net income increased by 107 percent. It did not provide comparative figures for both 2021 and 2020.

60767The substantial rise in revenue was attributed mainly to its new projects in Antipolo and in San Pedro, Laguna which comprised 53 percent of HTI’s total sales. The remaining 47 percent came from the sale of units in HTI’s existing projects.HTI said it was also able to secure its Licenses to Sell in 2020 for its new projects and this prompted its buyers to make full payments on their equity requirement.

Read more: Manila Bulletin News »

Historian Ambeth Ocampo mobbed by Marcos influencers for talking about history

Marcos influencers call Ambeth Ocampo 'ambitious.' A widely cited historian, Ocampo has won the National Book Award thrice and has been conferred the Order of Lakandula for his work on history. Read more >>