Menteri Besar Amirudin Shari says there is no difference in delivering food to homes from bazaars or restaurants.
Menteri Besar Amirudin Shari says 15 locations have been identified to be converted to central kitchens, which will comprise of 10 to 20 stalls each, with social distancing being maintained.
In a Facebook interview with Amanah Youth members today, he said restaurants and agro bazaars had been allowed to operate during the movement control order through the use of online orders and delivery services.“Currently, the Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority has set up farmer’s markets, which are also based on the concept of stalls offering goods which can be sent to homes through delivery,” he said.
He said the National Security Council had considered allowing e-bazaars to be held for the sale of food during Ramadan. However, he said the council decided that any form of business related to Ramadan bazaars or food stalls should be prohibited. He said he will be announcing the implementation mechanism for e-bazaars in Selangor later this week or next week.
Malaysia Latest News, Malaysia Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
‘We will abide by govt’s decision on e-bazaar’PETALING JAYA: Hawkers and petty traders keen to do business through the proposed Ramadan e-bazaar will abide by any decision the government makes on ...
Read more »
No go for drive-through Ramadan bazaars in FTNSTnation: There will be no drivethrough, pack and pick, and ehailing services for Ramadanbazaars in the FederalTerritories. Ramadan BazarRamadan MCO MovementControlOrder
Read more »
Asian football tournaments to go ahead this year, official says | The Malaysian InsightAsian football tournaments to go ahead this year, official says
Read more »
Asian football tournaments to go ahead this year, says official | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, April 15 — Asia’s top football competitions will go ahead this year despite the coronavirus pandemic, a senior official told AFP, although games may have to be played behind closed doors. Windsor John, general secretary of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC), said he was...
Read more »
MCO: Law firms in green zone given go-ahead for limited operationKUALA LUMPUR: Law firms in green zones have been given the leeway to operate throughout the third phase of movement control order (MCO) which starts on Wednesday (April 15).
Read more »
Nadal expecting lengthy wait before tennis returnsMADRID: Rafael Nadal thinks the global nature of tennis means there is little chance tournaments will go ahead any time soon as sport continues to be paralysed by the coronavirus pandemic.
Read more »