The text discusses Lady Victoria Hervey comparing the attention surrounding Prince Andrew's detention to a blood sport and includes an official message from Price regarding her concerns over Prince Andrew.
“I need to look after my own sanity. I’m taking a step back for my own sanity,” Price, 47, told herfollowers on Thursday, May 21.
“There’s only one person I also need to look after is myself. I am now taking a step back and that’s it. ”star continued, “I’ve still got to work. There’s exciting things coming up.
But, for my sanity, I don’t know what’s true, what’s not true. I’m like that now. I don’t know. … My antennas are up now.
I’ve decided to take a step back from everything, assess everything in my way and just continue with my life. What will be will be. ”“I want to make it clear again to everyone: This is not a publicity stunt. This is real, and anyone who thinks that I’m part of this is disgusting,” she told viewers.
“None of his family have still heard anything from Lee. His dad’s out in Dubai has heard nothing, and the rest of his family’s in the U.K., and obviously me,” Price added.
“We have reported him to the British embassy as a missing person; He’s been reported in Dubai as a missing person. I just don’t know what to say. ”on May 12 but he was a no-show. At the time, his absence was blamed on travel problems in Dubai, where Andrews has lived since the early 2000s.
During that interview, Price was asked directly whether or not it was true that Andrews had been detained in the United Arab Emirates. Lady Victoria Hervey, the ex-girlfriend of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor appears to have likened the attention surrounding his arrest to a “blood sport.
” Posting via her X account on Friday, February 20, Hervey, 49, wrote,“There is a feeding frenzy going on right now which can only be compared to a blood sport like fox “No, I feel like they just said it to me in there so I just said to Lee, ‘Apparently a British man has been detained, can you confirm it’s not you? ’ He’s done a voice note back and said it’s not him and sent laughing emojis,” she explained.
“He’s at the airport and on his way. He had things to do, didn’t make the flight, because of all his business stuff he has to do. ” Four days later, Price revealed that there was more to the story, revealing that she’d last spoken to Andrews on May 13. Per Price, Andrews claimed he “had ties around his hands” in the back of a van and said he was being taken to a black ops site in the UAE.
“That’s the last contact anyone’s had, his family and myself,” she told fans in a May 16 vlog. “So, this is the third day now. Obviously, he phoned me before the location went off. He’s in the middle of nowhere … obviously, I’m worried like, what the hell’s happened?
Then Thursday came, still nothing. My messages weren’t going through. It was just one tick. ”“We are supporting the family of a British man and are in contact with the local authorities,” a spokesperson for Britain’s Foreign Office told multiple media outlets that same day.from 2013 to 2021.
(Price and Hayler, 39, share son Jett Riviera, 12, and daughter Bunny Hayler, 11. Price also has an older son,In January 2026, Price tied the knot for the fourth time when she exchanged vows with Andrews in a lavish Dubai ceremony. Vanessa Trump Diagnosed With Breast Cancer, Seeking Treatment
Lady Victoria Hervey Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor Concern Detention Black Ops UAE Black Ops Site Prince Andrew Vanessa Trump Breast Cancer
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
UK government to release papers related to former Prince Andrew's appointment as trade envoyThe U.K. government is set to release confidential papers related to the former Prince Andrew’s appointment as trade envoy.
Read more »
UK government to release papers related to former Prince Andrew's appointment as trade envoyThe U.K. government is set to release confidential papers related to the former Prince Andrew’s appointment as trade envoy.
Read more »
UK government to release papers related to former Prince Andrew's appointment as trade envoyThe U.K. government is set to release confidential papers related to the former Prince Andrew’s appointment as trade envoy.
Read more »
Documents show Queen Elizabeth was eager for ex-Prince Andrew to become trade envoyDocuments reveal Queen Elizabeth II was eager for Prince Andrew to become the U.K. trade envoy. The U.K. government on Thursday released the confidential papers shortly after lawmakers accused Andrew of prioritizing his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein over national interests.
Read more »




