Creativity will soon burn brighter at Constitution Hill

Creativity will soon burn brighter at Constitution Hill

2021-06-18 12:33:00 PM

Creativity will soon burn brighter at Constitution Hill

A world-class recording studio is turning a dark past into a vibrant, music-filled future

18 June 2021 - 05:06Lesley StonesBeneath the ramparts of the Old Fort at Constitution Hill are gunpowder chambers and barrack rooms, arched roofs and mysterious tunnels. Outside is a courtyard surrounded by jail cells, with barbed wire stretched across the sky.

'Still so unreal' - Schoenmaker 'shocked' at record-breaking gold Tremor reported in Ekurhuleni Actor and media mogul Shona Ferguson passes away due to Covid-19 related complications | Citypress

You expect to encounter ghosts in this ancient, atmospheric site, but you’re more likely to encounter rock musicians and rappers now, drawn by the unlikely addition of a world-class recording studio...BPremiumThis article is reserved for our subscribers.

A subscription helps you enjoy the best of our business content every day along with benefits such as articles from our international business news partners; ProfileData financial data; and digital access to the Sunday Times and Sunday Times Daily. Read more: Business Day »

5 ways to help after the devastating looting in KZN

Communities in KwaZulu-Natal are desperate for even the most basic food staples after a week of devastating looting and violence. In honour of Mandela Day, and in the spirit of Ubuntu, here are five ways you can help out.

Creativity will soon burn brighter at Constitution HillA world-class recording studio is turning a dark past into a vibrant, music-filled future Honestly i never thought to earn as much as have earn now Though i don't know the trading process at first Dennismayson thought me steps to earn from Bitcoin trading have been earning massively trading with Mr Dennis Get your BTC and DM the account manager Dennismayson

Porsche Cayenne is the new lord of the ’ringSoon-to-be-launched performance Porsche unseats the Audi RS Q8 as king of sports SUVs

20 burnt bodies of suspected 'zama-zamas' found in OrkneyPolice on Wednesday said the bodies, all with severe burn wounds and wrapped in plastic bag, were found on 15 and 16 June. SA remains a crime scene thanks to Khongolose Personally I'm thanking Jeff_Arnhoff for letting me know how to invest and trade one my own without sending money to anyone now I and my family refer you to this man who has been helping people all this while I'm also grateful to god I met him on time

Struggling small-scale squid fisheries soon to be chokka-block15% of squid catch will now be given to small-scale fishermen and women, with the commercial sector taking the remaining 85%. Geoffreypreud believing in you is one thing every investors should do in other to gain massive payouts from your platform thank you so much sir 💯🤭

Gunmen shoot family of 4 and a man execution style before burning their homesMartha Ndlovu, her husband Eckson Five as well as their daughters Lovenecia and Permission were shot dead inside their RDP house, which was later burnt in Madras, Mpumalanga. I didn't even read the story, but when I look at the names I just know what nationality we are dealing with here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nearly 900 people got expired Pfizer shots in New York CityThe New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene is urging the 899 people who were given Pfizer shots to get another dose as soon as possible.