Case against man accused of killing seven women in Limpopo postponed - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.

The kidnapping and murder case against a suspected serial killer, 36-year-old Themba Prince Dube, has been postponed for further investigations at the Seshego Magistrate's Court near Polokwane, in Limpopo.

2022-01-27 02:23:00 PM

The kidnapping and murder case against a suspected serial killer, 36-year-old Themba Prince Dube, has been postponed for further investigations at the Seshego Magistrate’s Court near Polokwane, in Limpopo. serialmurder

The kidnapping and murder case against a suspected serial killer, 36-year-old Themba Prince Dube, has been postponed for further investigations at the Seshego Magistrate's Court near Polokwane, in Limpopo.

A gavel in a courtroom.The kidnapping and murder case against a suspected serial killer, 36-year-old Themba Prince Dube, has been postponed for further investigations at the Seshego Magistrate’s Court near Polokwane, in Limpopo.Dube is accused of the gruesome murders of seven women in and around Polokwane last year.

The court postponed the case to allow for DNA results of the deceased women to be finalised.National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) Spokesperson, Mashudu Malabi-Dzhangi says Dube is also in the country illegally.“He is illegal in the country and he is accused of murdering seven women around Polokwane, the DPP advocate Ivy Tender took a decision that this matter will be tried in the Polokwane High Court, the matter has been postponed to 28 February 2022 in order for us to finalise the DNA.”

Read more: SABC News »

Six killed in shooting during US July 4 parade

A shooter opened fire during a parade to mark US Independence Day in the state of Illinois, killing at least six people, officials said. Read more >>

Image: Reuters A gavel in a courtroom. The kidnapping and murder case against a suspected serial killer, 36-year-old Themba Prince Dube, has been postponed for further investigations at the Seshego Magistrate’s Court near Polokwane, in Limpopo. Dube is accused of the gruesome murders of seven women in and around Polokwane last year. The court postponed the case to allow for DNA results of the deceased women to be finalised. National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) Spokesperson, Mashudu Malabi-Dzhangi says Dube is also in the country illegally. “He is illegal in the country and he is accused of murdering seven women around Polokwane, the DPP advocate Ivy Tender took a decision that this matter will be tried in the Polokwane High Court, the matter has been postponed to 28 February 2022 in order for us to finalise the DNA.” VIDEO: Case of Limpopo serial murder accused Prince Dube postponed for further investigations This entry was posted on 27 Jan 2022,12:29PM at 12:29 PM and is filed under