The best places to buy bedding online, no matter your aesthetic.
Make your bedroom the oasis you deserve.
Your bed should be an oasis—full stop. Considering we spend multiple hours a night sleeping (eight or nine hours if you’re lucky), investing in cozy sheets, pillowcases and other bedding is majorly important. That’s why we rounded up some of the best places to buy bedding online right now. While there are plenty of factors to getting a good night’s sleep, bedding is a big one. Have you ever slept well in scratchy sheets or a pillow that felt like a wad of cotton? Probably not. But soft sheets, fluffy pillows and cozy comforters make for a bed you don’t ever want to get out of—so make sure you’re equipping yourself with the best bedding out there.
Attempting to buy bedding online without feeling it first can be challenging. You don’t know if you’re going to like the material, weight or even color of the items you order online. So, we thought we’d give you a leg up. Rather than spend hours searching for reputable places to spend your hard-earned cash, we’ve compiled 17 sites you can shop from now and find the bedding of your dreams. You’re welcome.
Whether you’re totally redecorating your bedroom and want a cool new comforter or just want to find some sheets that won’t get too hot in the middle of the night, the best places to buy bedding online are here to help. With plenty of customer reviews, great prices and elegant styles, you’re sure to find exactly what you need. Creating a cozy sleeping situation is a form of self care, so go ahead and take care of yourself—and your sleeping habits—with some seriously comfortable bedding.
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. HSN is a STYLECASTER sponsor, however, all products in this article were independently selected by our editors. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
Adobe.1. Parachute With everything from cozy comforters to silky sheets, Parachute is a great online bedding source. They have materials like sateen, linen and brushed cotton, so whether you’re always freezing at night or tend to run hot, you can find the ideal bedding for you. For those who love minimalist and neutral tones, too, you’re sure to fall in love with Parachute’s bedding.
2. Brooklinen With the tagline “The Internet’s favorite sheets,” you know Brooklinen’s bedding is a must-shop. Upgrade your bedroom with the brand’s classic percale, linen, luxe sateen or heathered cashmere sheets—a fabric for every season. Whether you want neutrals or fun seasonal colors, you can find it in Brooklinen’s bedding collection.
3. Amazon Where can you shop for myriad brands of bedding all in one convenient online shop? Amazon, of course. The online retailer has plenty of great bedding options at all price points. No matter your budget, you’ll likely find some Amazon bedding that’s perfect for your home—and often with free 2-day shipping!
4. Buffy Build your perfect bed with Buffy’s bedding. From what customers call “the most comfortable comforters on earth” to eucalyptus sheets that are naturally dyed and oh-so soft, Buffy has all the ingredients to create the coziest and softest bedroom situation—and they’re sustainable, too!
5. Bed Bath & Beyond Bed Bath & Beyond is another great place to shop for bedding—It’s even in the name! With prices that can’t be beat and an amazing selection of all different types of bedding, there’s no wonder the retailer is ridiculously popular. You can get everything you need to elevate your bedroom in one swoop.
6. Wayfair You might consider Wayfair a place to shop for furniture and home decor online, but they also have a great selection of bedding. Whether you’re into chic and modern comforters, shabby chic quilts or soft and cozy sheets, you’re sure to find it in Wayfair’s bedding collections.
7. HSN Betcha didn’t know HSN has an incredible array of bedding options! Shop sheets, pillows, blankets and throws—if you’re furnishing a brand-new room, you can even purchase your mattress via HSN, too! Talk about a one-and-done online order; HSN truly has it all.
Emile Guillemot/Unsplash.8. Mellanni If you’re in the market for some new bedding, but don’t have a ton of cash to spend, Mellanni’s bedding collection is definitely a must-shop. They carry everything from sheet sets to pillowcases—whatever you need to make your bed a happy and relaxing place.
9. Nordstrom Nordstrom’s site is a one-stop-shop for myriad items—including bedding. Whether you’re trying to find some luxury bedding or trying to stay bougie on a budget, odds are you can score whatever you need from Nordstrom’s bedding selections.10. Nest Bedding With everything from luxury mattresses and cozy sheets to soft comforters and even furniture, Nest Bedding is a great option for everything involving bedroom decor. You can snag a bed, nightstand and new bedding in one swoop, so go ahead and see what Nest Bedding has to offer.
11. The Company Store The Company Store is another one-stop-shop situation when it comes to home decor and bedding. While you peruse their incredibly comfortable sheets and duvets, you can also stock up on towels, blankets and even apparel. Their motto is “We’re all about comfort,” so get ready for your home to feel super cozy.
12. Brooklyn Bedding While Brooklyn Bedding is known for their mattresses, the brand also has a great selection of comfortable sheets, pillowcases and other bed essentials. A great night’s sleep may start with a good mattress, but never forget the important role your bedding plays, too.
13. Target Of course, we can’t forget all the amazing bedding at Target, now can we? You can shop for on-trend and classic bedding on Target.com just as easily as you can in their stores—only without lines or carts getting in your way. Their bedding selection is seriously out of this world, so go ahead and treat yourself.
Adobe.14. Tuft & Needle Along with some seriously cozy bedding, Tuft & Needle has everything you need to get a good night’s sleep. From mattresses and pillows to furniture and sheet sets, your ideal bedroom situation awaits you at Tuft & Needle. If you’ve been waiting to totally elevate your bed, this is the place to do it.
15. Garnet Hill As someone who’s been a fan of Garnet Hill for years, I can tell you their offerings are amazing. The brand’s bedding collections are classic but still chic. For those looking to turn their bedrooms into a cozy oasis that will stay in style for years to come, you can’t go wrong with Garnet Hill.
16. Pottery Barn or Pottery Barn Teen Talk about options! Hit up the Pottery Barn site for elegant bedding and collabs with huge brands like Lily Pulitzer and Monique Lhuillier, or turn to Pottery Barn Teen for some slightly more youthful options, plus even more themed collections like Harry Potter and Roxy.
17. RiLEY Home RiLEY Home‘s award-winning comforters and sheets are definitely worth investing in. Choose from lightweight linens, snuggly flannels and even more options broken down for you on the site. If you’re looking for bedding that makes you feel like you live in a 5-star hotel, RiLEY Home is the move.Read more: STYLECASTER »
Election 2020 live updates: Trump, Harris campaign in battleground Arizona
President Donald Trump and Sen. Kamala Harris are separately campaigning in Arizona on Wednesday as both campaigns eye the battleground state.
All the best places to click on when you want to get offWhy not expand your porn horizons? The internet really has given up on content. SHAME ON YOU!! So has officially turned into a sex trafficing site basically. You offer people porn and the other day you praised that movie “Cuties” I see through your media and how you are preparing people to be okay with pedophelia. boycottmashable
The Best Fashion Instagrams of the Week: Taraji P. Henson, Dua Lipa, and MoreDua Lipa is still the glowing queen of mirror selfies. Queen of mirror selfies!!😆 What a queen 😍! We really don't deserve her!!! Future Nostalgia is my forever jam xx
Duchess Meghan Calls Confidence the 'Best Accessory' in Smart Works Video CallMeghan, the Duchess of Sussex, celebrated the first anniversary of the launch of the Smart Set, her workwear collection created for the charity Smart Works. Great Work Always inspiring. Thanks princess Meghan ❤️👑
14 Best-Smelling Candles for Cozy Times at Every BudgetLight one of these and trick yourself into believing you have your life together.
The Best Outdoor Coolers For Camping, Road Trips and TailgatingKeep drinks cold for as long as ten days with these ultra-rugged coolers that can really take a beating Fuck it. Print magazines will be dead before I am but at least I’ll know how to share my beer. 👍 And. Hooray for all these companies asking you to redirect them to amazon where they can see something sold for a quarter of the price. 😒👍
All The Best Deals At Target Right NowDeals on AirPods, instant pots, pillows, jeans, and more.