Basically, Storing, Shopping, Bon_Appetit

Basically, Storing

Square Containers Are Superior to Round Ones, and These Square Ones Are the Best

Your fridge isn't round, so why should your storage containers be?

4/19/2021 6:58:00 PM

Your fridge isn't round, so why should your storage containers be?

Your fridge isn't round, so why should your storage containers be?

I’ve been meaning to boil. I also have a few on my desk, with Post-Its, paperclips, and other manners of whosits and whatsits. There’s room for everything!Regarding their air-tightness, I wouldn’t fill several of these to the brim with soup, throw them in a backpack, and go on a roller coaster ride—they’re slightly thinner than round delis and the tops, while they do latch on securely, aren’t as super-sealing as the sort that buckle onto heavy glass bottoms. But they’re perfect for staying put in small spaces—which is all I’m doing these days anyway. And maybe they won’t look as cute as Mason or Weck jars in your pantry, but they’re infinitely more practical. It may not be hip to be square, but it sure is smart.

Bob Moses, civil rights legend, dead at age 86 ‘Dexter’ Revival Unveils First Trailer Senators race to overcome final snags in infrastructure deal Read more: Bon Appétit »

Relocating a Commercial Spacecraft at the Space Station on This Week @NASA – July 23, 2021

Relocating a commercial spacecraft at the space station, while another one gets ready to launch to the station, and Perseverance prepares for a mission miles...

Love you, but I have an exception. You don’t want to 3 day ferment Jim Lahey’s no knead pizza dough in a square container. But there’s no square delis! HI! 👋 PLEASE SUPPORT ME. Browse through my storefront for my latest summer picks ranging from beauty to fashion to skin, and please purchase something on your way out, no matter how cheap affiliate YOUR SUPPORT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME 🙏

Wow. Really scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Michael Kors Takes Us to Times Square For His 40th Anniversary Show — Watch It Live!Michael Kors presents his fall/winter 2021 collection with a 40th anniversary digital fashion show featuring models Ashley Graham, Bella Hadid, and more.

Minneapolis’ George Floyd Square features special instructions for White peopleWhite people wanting to visit George Floyd Square, the intersection where the 46-year-old Black man died last May, will need to heed special instructions. What a joke Yeah, LOL!! UM.....They can go EFF themselves. LMAO!! They have 'SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS ' for white people? I have one for them,'GET A JOB'. LOL!!!!!

Blue Nature Alliance aims to restore 7 million square miles of ocean in five yearsOceans are integral to human survival, helping to regulate rainfall, weather, and even oxygen levels in the air. A new initiative aims to protect 5% of the world's oceans in the next five years -- a larger area than all of South America. EarthDay It’s good, however 5% is laterally.... well a drop in the ocean I don’t think 5% will be protected because whilst 5% is protected, more than 5% of the remaining 95% will be destroyed Fuck the oceans Your president has agreed Japan's plan. Are you ok with this,CNN? Why don't you pay your attention to this news? Moral dog

Covid and India: 'It feels like we're back to square one'Radio 1 Newsbeat speaks to young Indians about the surge in Covid cases in the country. More like square 2, each week Dr. Tess Lawrie worked day & night through the Xmas-New Year period & sent an URGENT email to Hancock & Johnson on Jan 4th with all relevant info and studies. She's since recorded numerous appeals for them to look at this. How many have died since Jan 4th?

White people given special instructions when entering George Floyd Square in Minneapolis'This is where George Floyd took his last breath under the knee of a Minneapolis police officer, under the watch of three other officers,' a sign reads. Is it “white” in appearance or is it “white” by genetics. Asking for a friend? Racist f*s.