Peter Meijer: Republican Congressman Explains His Vote For İmpeachment - Cnnpolitics

Peter Meijer: Republican Congressman Explains His Vote For İmpeachment - Cnnpolitics

Republican congressman explains his vote for impeachment: 'There must be accountability'

CNN News, delivered. Select from our newsletters below and enter your email to subscribe.

22 hours ago

Rep. Peter Meijer, one of 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach President Trump, says his vote was a step toward 'accountability'

CNN News, delivered. Select from our newsletters below and enter your email to subscribe.

Read more: CNN »

Exclusive: Parler CEO says social media app, favored by Trump supporters, may not return

Social media platform Parler, which has gone dark after being cut off by major service providers that accused the app of failing to police violent content, may never get back online, said its CEO John Matze.

SergeLCarrier Dire la vérité n’est pas du tout un manque d’adhésion et de loyauté envers son parti c’est regarder la réalité et surtout cesser d’avoir peur pour de nombreux élus républicains. That means that ONLY about 5% of the GOP are almost decent people and the rest (95%) are cowardly, corrupt enablers who are rotten to the core. Not a good starting position for a cross-party, democracy-preserving, law-abiding legislative period.

Thank you Peter. Well done Totally agree with you my Honourable member It is what all Republicans should have done, they had a great opportunity to condemn violence and terrorism, in addition to cleaning the image that Trump has left the Republicans as a party, the world is seeing a good party the Democrats and a bad party the Republicans.

Very good Sellout.. Didn’t know Seth Green got into politics! Good for you bro. ✔