Former Vice President Mike Pence rebuked former President Donald Trump on Thursday night on the question of overturning the results of the 2020 presidential election. Pence also said he will 'always be proud' of his role in affirming the election results.
CNN News, delivered. Select from our newsletters below and enter your email to subscribe.
U.S. CDC chief says there will be no federal mandate on COVID-19 vaccine
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said on Friday there will be no nationwide mandate for Americans to get a COVID-19 vaccine, clarifying comments she made earlier during a televised interview.
The 6/11 is criminal 5 people include officer too bad 😡😡😡🙋♂️😥😥😥😥😥 Here ia the video 📷 He's just months late. Pence's roll was a formality. The real problem is election integrity. 80% of Americans want it, but the remaining 20% are Democrats, who, unfortunately currently hold the power to change things. They want to cement their control by creating new laws to make it easier to cheat
Took him long enough….damage is done now Tucker Carlson slams CDC for downplaying vaccine risk on young people The ALL Trash Team. U have now no chance of getting nomination from Republican Party where Donald Trump is still a big force. Pence did the right thing on Jan. 6, which ended up being quite consequential. How history will judge him for that versus the previous four years of boot-licking is still debatable.
There's no amount of ass kissing that will make up for the Trump administration and the damage its done to this country. It'll take generations to deprogram these lunatics One small act of decency in a sea of filth doesn't make you a saint Mike_Pence
In Departure From Trump World, Pence Says He’s ‘Proud’ Of Role Certifying 2020 ElectionThe former vice president said there is 'no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president.' nice I love when the Repugs fight amongst each other. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Didn't they boo him and call him a traitor at CPAC. The thing about the GOP, they eat and turn on their with the quickness.
When did he grow a set bro what This political theater. Democracy, voting, Russia, blah blah blah. Same, trite nonsense.
Lauren Boebert Joins House Caucus At Trump Club, Wishes Former President A Happy BirthdayMembers of the Republican Study Committee, including Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), gathered at one of former President Donald Trump’s New Jersey golf clubs earlier this month. Republican *Study*? Hahaha! Boebert opening a book and reading something? Hahaha!
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner distance themselves from the former President and his constant complaintsWith each passing day away from Washington, former President Donald Trump's grievances continue unabated. And those complaints appear to be driving away two of the people who were closest to him during his White House tenure: his daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law, Jared Kushner. FAKE NEWS . You people have no Spine BreakUpTheMedia OperationMockingbird They shall not be rehabilitated. Nah…bats always flock together
Pence says he was 'proud' to follow the Constitution on Jan. 6 to certify Biden's winFormer VP Mike Pence's remarks included an expansive reflection of his role on January 6 certifying President Biden’s victory, explaining his actions as abiding by the law, despite pressure from former President Trump not to do so We are bound to time limit, We, high cases, still have hope that our cases will be called upon for an interview, If there is a will there is a way, Hopefully diversityvisa is given equal priority! USEmbassyNepal USAmbNepal, can act sympathetically SaveDiversityVisa DV2021 And yet he still bends at the knee to Trump. Trump won.
Pence Slams Trump’s ‘Un-American’ Claims He Could Overturn The ElectionPence made a clear appeal to Trump supporters who believe he is a “traitor,” but said he will “always be proud” he helped certify the election. Democrats &Republicans are not an example of how political parties must overcome their differences.
Michael Flynn says Donald Trump 'needs to light the world on fire'Trump's former national security adviser told a QAnon podcast that the media will continue to attack the former president to keep 'everybody off of the election fraud.' I think Lt. Gen. (Retd) Flynn needs a little bit of advice from Gen. Milley. Might stop him from going further down the path to some nasty consequences for him. GOP has NOT provided PROOF of fraud. Put up or shut up!