Charging hoverboard to blame for Herriman house fire

Firefighters were called to a fire in Herriman Thursday that was caused by a hoverboard that was charging and somehow burst into flames.

1/16/2022 7:39:00 AM

Firefighters were called to a fire in Herriman on Thursday that was caused by a hoverboard that was charging and somehow burst into flames.

Firefighters were called to a fire in Herriman Thursday that was caused by a hoverboard that was charging and somehow burst into flames.

Read more: KSL »

Watch firefighters rescue puppies blocked by giant tortoise - CNN Video

San Bernardino Fire Department rescued two puppies from an underground tortoise den in Yucca Valley, California. They were stuck in the den for hours due to a 100-pound desert tortoise blocking their exit. Read more >>