Do You Remember Them? All Members of The View Cast Ever.
There's no shortage of drama when it comes to the hosts of 'The View'
10. Sherri ShepherdSherri Shepherd also joined"The View" following Rosie O’Donnell’s departure and remained at the table from seasons 11 through 17. Sherri, Jenny McCarthy, the show's co-creator Bille Geddie and a number of other staff members were all let go the same day.
According to"Ladies Who Punch," Shepherd was asking for a"significant raise" as part of her contract negotiations and was"stunned" she was dropped before talks with the network. Shepherd said she was actually"comforting" McCarthy when she got the news about her own contract.
11. Jenny McCarthyJenny McCarthy made numerous guest appearances on"The View" but only remained as an official co-host for season 17. When her contract wasn't renewed, she began her SiriusXM series"The Jenny McCarthy Show."McCarthy claimed she had been told not to accept other job opportunities because the show would be renewing her contract. But that didn't happen. headtopics.com
"I even said that to them, I'm a single mother with a special needs kid -- not that that's a reason to keep anybody -- but to keep me away from other work when I have other TV offers and I turn them down, is really shitty," she said. McCarthy's son Evan has autism.
12. Nicolle WallaceNicolle Wallace signed on to"The View" after Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd’s departure but only remained for one season. Her contract wasnot renewed because she did not offer"enough dissent about political issues" and was"continually voicing her lack of knowledge about celebrities." She then joined NBC News and MSNBC as a political analyst.
13. Rosie PerezRosie Perez also joined"The View" after Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd’s departure. She left the show after only taking part in season 18, in order tofull time. She soon landed a starring role in"Fish in the Dark," a play written by Larry David that ended up on Broadway.
14. Raven-SymonéRaven-Symoné took part in seasons 18 through 20 of"The View," replacing Rosie O'Donnell. In 2016, she decided to leave the program in order to focus on"That's So Raven" spin-off"Raven's Home," which she stars in and executive produces. headtopics.com
15. Michelle CollinsAfter several guest hosting appearances, Michelle joined"The View" as an official co-host in 2015 but was fired after just one season. During her time on the show, Michelle faced criticism for a joke about nurses as well as comments mocking the appearance of a Republican presidential candidate. The show also
wanted to go in a more political direction and Michelle’s area of expertise was pop culture.16. Candace Cameron BureCandace Cameron Bure joined"The View" for seasons 19 and 20 but left due to commitments to"Fuller House" and Hallmark Channel projects as well as a desire to be close to her family.Read more: TMZ »
Larry King, legendary talk show host, dies at 87
Larry King, the longtime CNN host who became an icon through his interviews with countless newsmakers and his sartorial sensibilities, has died. He was 87.
Never seen an episode, never will Barbara was the only one with any class on that show! They should rename it “Leftists Promote Hate!!” Wow May not be a bad show if they ever get rid of joy Please don’t fucking remind us!!!! The worst television show on air.