You know Leslie Knope could find her way around a budgeting spreadsheet.
You know Leslie Knope could find her way around a budgeting spreadsheet.
, I'd trust my life savings to Johnny Rose. Not only is he a businessman, but after being defrauded and losing the family fortune, Johnny makes do with a very"Schitty" situation. Throughout the series, we see him stretch what little money is left for the good of the family, and he tries to remain positive in the face of a serious crisis. His hard work pays off when he is able to rebrand and renovate the Rosebud Motel.
2. Leslie KnopeTap to play or pause GIFTap to play or pause GIFNBC / Viatenor.comOrganized and goal-oriented, Pawnee’s fearless leader would undoubtedly be a top-notch budgeteer. Sure, she probably isn’t earning the salary of her Eagleton counterpart for most of the series, but we can see Leslie and her husband, Ben Wyatt, following their budget to a tee — except for when Ben treats himself to full-sized superhero costumes. Plus, we know their future holds three children and advancing in their government careers. They probably have some good investments going!
3. Luke DanesTap to play or pause GIFTap to play or pause GIFThe WB / Viagiphy.comBehind his baseball caps and flannel wardrobe, Luke Danes strikes us as a budgeting extraordinaire. Lorelai's love interest might own a modest diner in the middle of small-town Stars Hollow, but he's clearly making the right money moves. Remember when Luke bought the old Twickham house? Or when he helped Sookie and Lorelai with a $30,000 loan for the Dragonfly Inn? The guy is low-key loaded. headtopics.com
4. Jane VillanuevaTap to play or pause GIFTap to play or pause GIFThe CW / ViaResponsible and smart, Jane would definitely be a budgeting type of gal. She's passionate about her career, family-oriented, and has the resilience to face alotof extremely dramatic situations. In between being a mom, writing, and dealing with Sin Rostro, Jane probably has her savings account on automatic deposit so that it's one less thing to think about.
5. SchmidtTap to play or pause GIFTap to play or pause GIFFOX / ViaFrom his refined decorating taste ("Pine has no place in this loft!") to his impeccable fashion ("I can’t find my driving moccasins anywhere!"), Schmidt is an unforgettable presence on
New Girl. We can assume he spends a portion of his paycheck on hair products, but Schmidt also seems the type to take pride in making his money go far. There are multiple accounts of Schmidt fretting over roommate Nick Miller's poor financial choices, and we can totally see him becoming obsessed with stocks and bonds later in life.
6. John B.Tap to play or pause GIFTap to play or pause GIFNetflix / Viatenor.comOK, hear us out. Considering John B. is without parents, on the run from the law, and hanging around with a bunch of rebellious Pogues, he probably hasn't had much money to manage. With a massive pile of gold calling his name, there's a potential that John B. will get some budgeting practice very soon. As the resident good guy of headtopics.com
Outer Banks, he will probably distribute the treasure amongst his friends and wisely save much of it for his future. (Yes, we know this is speculation!)7. Chidi AnagonyeTap to play or pause GIFTap to play or pause GIFNBC / Viagiphy.comUpon entering the Good Place (which is really the Bad Place), it doesn't take long to see that Chidi has an obsession with ethics. While his ponderings of morality don't always equate to doing the right thing, it's clear that Chidi spent much of his earthly life following the rules. We're guessing that before entering the afterlife, he kept all his receipts. And logged them. Obsessively.
8. Chandler BingTap to play or pause GIFTap to play or pause GIFNBC / Viagiphy.comFriendsis notorious for its characters' poor financial decisions. While Monica's personality type fits the mold of being the most responsible, she is the one to bet her entire apartment and admit to having no savings after getting fired from her job. The best budgeter of the crew is instead Chandler, who seems to be most steady with his money management. We can assume he's built up a rainy day fund because he consistently loans Joey money, has savings in place for his wedding to Monica, and doesn't spend
toomuch on frivolous things. He does enjoy his daily cup of coffee from Central Perk though. We can't fault him for that.9. Claire FraserTap to play or pause GIFTap to play or pause GIFStarz / Viagiphy.comJesus H. Roosevelt Christ, is there anything Claire Fraser can't do? We don't get much insight into Claire's finances, but the girl is the definition of a go-getter. She's traveled through time, been a war nurse, and saved her 18th-century Scotsman friends from countless situations throughout
Outlander. If she were to travel to 2021, Claire would probably be saving her hard-earned money as a top-tier doctor.10. The MandalorianTap to play or pause GIFTap to play or pause GIFDisneyPlus / Via"Budgeting is the way..." That's how the saying goes, right? As a bounty hunter, the Mandalorian might not headtopics.com
seemlike he's the responsible type, but the potential is there. He's taken on the task of caring for Grogu (also known as"The Child" or"Baby Yoda" for those less invested in the series), which is a serious #dadvibe. Now that there's another mouth to feed, Mando is probably building up that rainy day fund of imperial credits.
And now 10 TV characters who are a little Read more: BuzzFeed »
Fireball plummets to Earth. Experts think they know what it was - CNN Video
Experts say the fireball, captured on video across the Midwest, was likely a failed Russian satellite.
Simone Rocha Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary With Dover Street MarketTo mark the 10th-anniversary milestone Simone Rocha has created an installation, limited-edition tablecloths and exclusive accessories for the retailer that has championed her for a decade.
Covid-19: NI records 10 Covid-linked deaths,1,304 casesThe total number of deaths linked to coronavirus in NI since the start of the pandemic is 2,478.
10 Ways to Get Better SleepYou’re so tired, and all you want is a restful night of sleep. So what's stopping you? We asked a couple of sleep experts: Sam Sugar, MD,
Nine Hong Kong activists get 6-10 months in prison for unauthorised Tiananmen vigilNine Hong Kong pro-democracy activists were sentenced to between six and 10 months in prison on Wednesday for taking part in an unauthorised assembly at last year's vigil for the victims of China's 1989 Tiananmen Square crackdown on protesters. 'Last week, police arrested members (...) under national security legislation' They were condemned for refusing to comply with a police inquiry, but mentioning that fact wouldn't fit Reuters' invariably slanted narrative, obviously.
Occupy Wall Street, 10 years later: why it failed and where it workedBusiness Insider tells the global tech, finance, markets, media, healthcare, and strategy stories you want to know. It’s because they pay the Democrats off too😀 deeped Här satt de utanför Riksbanken. 🥳 More MSM tripe that willfully ignores cold hard facts. The Domestic Security Alliance - a group of mayors, police dept’s, Fortune 500 CEO’s, DHS, the FBI, coordinated middle of the night, brutal attacks on encampments across the country. Didn’t fizzle; was violently suppressed.
10 things we learned about Muhammad Ali from Ken Burns' epic documentaryMuhammad Ali was one of the titans of 20th century popular culture, and his life has sustained biographers, historians and filmmakers for decades. But Ken Burns' new eight-hour documentary series 'Muhammad Ali' still manages to unearth some surprises. THANK you Guerrero's