Two men detained in Italy over Milan new year sexual assaults

1/13/2022 5:46:00 PM

Two men detained in Italy over Milan new year sexual assaults

Italy, World News

Two men detained in Italy over Milan new year sexual assaults

Suspects alleged to have been part of gang that carried out attacks on at least nine women

Thu 13 Jan 2022 13.11 January 2022, 19:24 | Updated: 11 January 2022, 19:32 A growing number of Tories have lashed out at the Prime Minister.Tuesday 11 January 2022, 6:04pm Andrew Gosden hasn't been seen since 2007 Two men have been arrested over the disappearance of Doncaster teenager Andrew Gosden 15 years ago.Tue 11 Jan 2022 18.

49 GMT Last modified on Thu 13 Jan 2022 14.35 GMT Italian police have detained two men accused of involvement in a series of sexual assaults during New Year’s Eve celebrations in Milan. Plymouth MP Johnny Mercer was asked by one resident: "Any comments for the people of Plymouth you represent about the party at No 10 whilst I was missing my Dads 80th birthday and my wife was working 60 hours a week in a hospital?" Mr Mercer replied: "I’m sorry. Abdallah Bouguedra, 21, and Abdelrahman Ahmed Mahmoud Ibrahim, 18, are accused of “serious sexual assault accompanied by the robbery of mobile phones and handbags”, Milan’s acting prosecutor, Riccardo Targetti said. The arrests were carried out in London by officers from South Yorkshire Police and the Metropolitan Police on Wednesday, 8 December. The pair have been held in custody as there is a “concrete danger” of them trying to escape, given the serious allegations against them, Targetti added. Thank you for your sacrifice and your wife’s work. They are alleged to have been among a gang who sexually assaulted at least nine women during during celebrations in front of Milan’s cathedral on Piazza del Duomo. South Yorkshire police on Tuesday said two men, aged 45 and 38, were detained in London on 8 December, with the help of officers from the Metropolitan police.

Ibrahim’s lawyer said his client had told police he was at the square but denied any involvement." The leader of the Scottish Conservatives was another politician to call for the PM to resign if it transpired he was at the party. Play video Andrew Gosden's father Kevin speaks to Duncan Wood "We're not able to reach any conclusion about it, so for us it's just another unknown that's hard to cope with," he said. Police of 18 suspects, including three under the age of 18, on Tuesday. Twelve people are currently being investigated. Douglas Ross said that No10 holding the party was "utterly despicable". Police said the suspects are foreign or Italian of north African origin. Recent events are just a repetition of that. The case prompted comparisons with the mass sexual attacks and muggings that took place in the German city of Cologne on New Year’s Eve in 2015-16." A snap poll by Savanta Comres of UK adults found 66% of people thought he should quit and 24% thought he should not. They commissioned their own searches, including a sonar scan of the Thames, and issued images showing how he may have looked as he grew older.

Several women, including two Germans who had been visiting Milan, came forward with their reports in the days after New Year’s Eve, with the number rising to nine by Tuesday. Police believe more women were assaulted. Former No 10 chief of staff Lord Barwell ridiculed the PM on social media - suggesting it would not take an investigation for Boris Johnson to figure out if he had been part of the gathering. Andrew Gosden was last seen taking a train from Doncaster to London Senior investigating officer, Detective Inspector Andy Knowles, said: "Our priority at this time is supporting Andrew’s family while we work through this new line of enquiry in the investigation. The women shared similar stories of being dragged into the crowd, shoved and groped during the fireworks display. A 19-year-old woman alleged that she was set upon by a gang of youths at about 1. It has been alleged that a senior aide to Mr Johnson organised a "bring your own booze" event in the garden behind No 10 on May 20, 2020.30am and attacked for about a minute before help arrived. I would encourage anyone with any information they have not yet reported to come forward. “We have made numerous appeals over the years to find out where Andrew is and what happened to him when he disappeared.

Her friend managed to get away. Mr Reynolds said they should "make the most of the lovely weather", despite England being under tough coronavirus restrictions banning groups from meeting socially outdoors when the message was sent. A Milan investigator told Corriere della Sera that the women were “passed around like rag dolls” and in one incident “one [suspect] held the victim while the other abused her”. The two German women said they were pushed up against barriers and sexually assaulted. Robbie Moore, Conservative MP for Keighley, said he was incensed by the leaked email. They filed their reports after returning to Germany. One young woman suffered scrapes when her jumper was torn and trousers pulled down. As I have previously made clear, I am deeply angered by the thought of any illegal gatherings, parties or social events which took place at Downing Street whilst the rest of the country was in lockdown and following the rules.

She was taken to hospital by police for examination. Another was attacked on a street close to the square. "Investigations into these events at Downing Street during lockdown are ongoing, but answers are needed quickly. Police identified the suspects based on CCTV images, the accounts of the victims and witnesses, as well as via the analysis of social media posts. Milan’s mayor, Giuseppe “Beppe” Sala, has apologised to the women, “also on behalf of the city”." And Philip Davies, Tory MP for Shipley, told the newspaper that the allegations were "impossible to justify and defend". Topics .

Read more:
Guardian news »

Monsters.

Two thirds of Brits say Boris should quit over Partygate, and Tory MPs left 'humiliated'A growing number of Tories have lashed out at the Prime Minister amid the fresh allegations with one saying the revelations have left him 'humiliated' and forced him to apologise to constituents.

Two arrests over disappearance of teenager Andrew Gosden in 2007 | ITV NewsTwo men have been questioned on suspicion of kidnap and human trafficking. Andrew Gosden was 14 years-old when he went missing. | ITV News Calendar I thought for a second that they found him. I hope they do soon for the parents peace of mind.

Two men arrested over Andrew Gosden disappearance in 2007Doncaster teenager not seen again after his image was captured on Kings Cross station CCTV 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 past 4Days 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 $8,𝟘𝟘𝟘 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 $3,𝟘𝟝𝟘 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 Mr Hendricksnino77 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝕤 the best platform

Trio to row the Atlantic non-stop for two months to raise money for dementiaJohnnie, Stefan and Dirk will row 3,800 miles in a six-foot-long boat - all for charity.

Footage emerges of young women being groped at Milan NYE celebrationsItalian police investigating the attacks carried out raids on Tuesday after 18 suspects - described as foreigners or Italians of North-African origin - were identified. The usual suspects Noo. That is just a 'Taharrush gamae'. Example of cultural enrichment in Europe.

Thu 13 Jan 2022 13.11 January 2022, 19:24 | Updated: 11 January 2022, 19:32 A growing number of Tories have lashed out at the Prime Minister.Tuesday 11 January 2022, 6:04pm Andrew Gosden hasn't been seen since 2007 Two men have been arrested over the disappearance of Doncaster teenager Andrew Gosden 15 years ago.Tue 11 Jan 2022 18.

49 GMT Last modified on Thu 13 Jan 2022 14.35 GMT Italian police have detained two men accused of involvement in a series of sexual assaults during New Year’s Eve celebrations in Milan. Plymouth MP Johnny Mercer was asked by one resident: "Any comments for the people of Plymouth you represent about the party at No 10 whilst I was missing my Dads 80th birthday and my wife was working 60 hours a week in a hospital?" Mr Mercer replied: "I’m sorry. Abdallah Bouguedra, 21, and Abdelrahman Ahmed Mahmoud Ibrahim, 18, are accused of “serious sexual assault accompanied by the robbery of mobile phones and handbags”, Milan’s acting prosecutor, Riccardo Targetti said. The arrests were carried out in London by officers from South Yorkshire Police and the Metropolitan Police on Wednesday, 8 December. The pair have been held in custody as there is a “concrete danger” of them trying to escape, given the serious allegations against them, Targetti added. Thank you for your sacrifice and your wife’s work. They are alleged to have been among a gang who sexually assaulted at least nine women during during celebrations in front of Milan’s cathedral on Piazza del Duomo. South Yorkshire police on Tuesday said two men, aged 45 and 38, were detained in London on 8 December, with the help of officers from the Metropolitan police.

Ibrahim’s lawyer said his client had told police he was at the square but denied any involvement." The leader of the Scottish Conservatives was another politician to call for the PM to resign if it transpired he was at the party. Play video Andrew Gosden's father Kevin speaks to Duncan Wood "We're not able to reach any conclusion about it, so for us it's just another unknown that's hard to cope with," he said. Police of 18 suspects, including three under the age of 18, on Tuesday. Twelve people are currently being investigated. Douglas Ross said that No10 holding the party was "utterly despicable". Police said the suspects are foreign or Italian of north African origin. Recent events are just a repetition of that. The case prompted comparisons with the mass sexual attacks and muggings that took place in the German city of Cologne on New Year’s Eve in 2015-16." A snap poll by Savanta Comres of UK adults found 66% of people thought he should quit and 24% thought he should not. They commissioned their own searches, including a sonar scan of the Thames, and issued images showing how he may have looked as he grew older.

Several women, including two Germans who had been visiting Milan, came forward with their reports in the days after New Year’s Eve, with the number rising to nine by Tuesday. Police believe more women were assaulted. Former No 10 chief of staff Lord Barwell ridiculed the PM on social media - suggesting it would not take an investigation for Boris Johnson to figure out if he had been part of the gathering. Andrew Gosden was last seen taking a train from Doncaster to London Senior investigating officer, Detective Inspector Andy Knowles, said: "Our priority at this time is supporting Andrew’s family while we work through this new line of enquiry in the investigation. The women shared similar stories of being dragged into the crowd, shoved and groped during the fireworks display. A 19-year-old woman alleged that she was set upon by a gang of youths at about 1. It has been alleged that a senior aide to Mr Johnson organised a "bring your own booze" event in the garden behind No 10 on May 20, 2020.30am and attacked for about a minute before help arrived. I would encourage anyone with any information they have not yet reported to come forward. “We have made numerous appeals over the years to find out where Andrew is and what happened to him when he disappeared.

Her friend managed to get away. Mr Reynolds said they should "make the most of the lovely weather", despite England being under tough coronavirus restrictions banning groups from meeting socially outdoors when the message was sent. A Milan investigator told Corriere della Sera that the women were “passed around like rag dolls” and in one incident “one [suspect] held the victim while the other abused her”. The two German women said they were pushed up against barriers and sexually assaulted. Robbie Moore, Conservative MP for Keighley, said he was incensed by the leaked email. They filed their reports after returning to Germany. One young woman suffered scrapes when her jumper was torn and trousers pulled down. As I have previously made clear, I am deeply angered by the thought of any illegal gatherings, parties or social events which took place at Downing Street whilst the rest of the country was in lockdown and following the rules.

She was taken to hospital by police for examination. Another was attacked on a street close to the square. "Investigations into these events at Downing Street during lockdown are ongoing, but answers are needed quickly. Police identified the suspects based on CCTV images, the accounts of the victims and witnesses, as well as via the analysis of social media posts. Milan’s mayor, Giuseppe “Beppe” Sala, has apologised to the women, “also on behalf of the city”." And Philip Davies, Tory MP for Shipley, told the newspaper that the allegations were "impossible to justify and defend". Topics .