Mum issues warning as her son, 5, gets huge welts after using Aldi Shampoo

10/25/2021 3:31:00 PM

Mum issues warning as her son gets livid red marks and huge welts on his back after using Aldi Shampoo for sensitive skin

Mum issues warning as her son gets livid red marks and huge welts on his back after using Aldi Shampoo for sensitive skin

A MUM has issued a warning after her five-year-old son was left with painful red marks and huge welts on his back after using an Aldi shampoo. Taking to Facebook the concerned mum shared snap…

25 Oct 2021A MUM has issued a warning after her five-year-old son was left with painful red marks and huge welts on his back after using an Aldi shampoo.Taking to Facebook the concerned mum shared snaps of the angry red splotches that were left all over her son’s skin, despite the fact he had used a product intended for sensitive skin.

3A mum has shared a warning after her son was left covered with painful welts from an Aldi shampooCredit: FacebookThe shampoo is advertised as suitable for sensitive skinCredit: FacebookThe marks remained on her son's skin for over an hourCredit: Facebook

Read more:
The Sun »

PREORDER MUNDIAL ISSUE 023 NOW

Zinedine Zidane's career defined in 10 games. Ukraine's antifascist hooligans on the frontline. Paris. Llantwit Major. J League. And lots more.... Read more >>

Then her son has very sensitive skin as I have used same product and I was fine Then he has very sensitive skin....

Pregnant mum devastated as beloved rescue dog killed in German Shepherd attackRachael Clark, 30, from East Hampshire, was devastated when her rescue Jack Russell was attacked and killed by a dangerous dog just weeks before she gave birth to her daughter

I'm mum to 21 BABIES - we have 16 live-in nannies but I’m still a hands-on mumAS ANY mum to a baby knows, you certainly have your hands full. But imagine having 21 BABIES of your own – that’s Kristina Ozturk’s life. The 24-year-old, from Batumi, Georgia, an… Looks like bring brought up in a very expensive institute. Medical advancement at it's best 🤦🏼‍♀️ I know we all probably must have heard about Bitcoin but don't know how it works, I tried it in a week ago by a man who recommended me to Randy_Jones32 on Twitter he guides me through and i made a return of $10500 after a week of trading, connect with him

Brother, 13, and sister, 11, killed at sleepover laid to rest two days after mumJohn Paul Bennett, 13, and his sister Lacey, 11, were killed alongside their mum Terri Harris, 35, and Lacey's friend Connie Gent, 11, during a sleepover last month

Mum says photo trick in shop will help stop children having meltdowns over toysA mum has gone viral after sharing a 'genius' picture trick that she claims has helped stop her daughter from having 'meltdowns' over toys she wants at the store TheHeavenlyChurch 천국에 초점을 맞추고 있지 않기 때문입니다

Katie Price's mum 'sad' Dwight Yorke isn't in Harvey's life: 'It's such a shame'Katie Price's mum Amy opens up about Dwight Yorke not seeing son Harvey when he was in intensive care last year

Unborn baby’s life saved after mum has breakfast of jam on toastAN unborn baby’s life was saved when his mum had a breakfast of jam on toast. Robyn Banson-Noond’s blood sugar levels spiked after she ate the high-sugar meal, worrying doctors at the hospital she … I gave listening ears to her mentorship. It haven't been easy with my investment of $300 i receive $1000 in return I don't want a huge return I only wanted a trusted trader educator. I want to use this time to give due appreciation to Mrs Nichelle_11 ❤

: 12:20, 25 Oct 2021 A MUM has issued a warning after her five-year-old son was left with painful red marks and huge welts on his back after using an Aldi shampoo.A mum has threatened the owner of a dangerous dog with legal action after it killed her beloved pet Jack Russell.Batumi_mama and has 160,000 followers.A brother and sister who were killed during a sleepover have been buried in a private funeral just two days after their mum was laid to rest.

Taking to Facebook the concerned mum shared snaps of the angry red splotches that were left all over her son’s skin, despite the fact he had used a product intended for sensitive skin. 3 A mum has shared a warning after her son was left covered with painful welts from an Aldi shampoo Credit: Facebook The shampoo is advertised as suitable for sensitive skin Credit: Facebook The marks remained on her son's skin for over an hour Credit: Facebook The mum had picked up the Mamia 2 in 1 shampoo and body wash which is advertised as “suitable for babies and toddlers with sensitive skin. After rushing Sparky to the vet, he went into cardiac arrest and died leaving Rachael and her husband John with a bill of almost £8,000 just two weeks before she started maternity leave.” Captioning her post, the mum wrote: “I used this product on my 5yr old this morning, squirting directly on his skin so he could lather & wash, within a few seconds I noticed his skin turning red so immediately washed it off using just water. During the week, the kids eat separately to their parents, as dad Galip is home so late from work. "These welts remained on his skin for an hour following & I can still slightly see the marks now. She had explained to Rachael, 30, that the German Shepherd was off its lead and the owner was out of sight when it struck. “I’ve contacted Aldi as this product claims to be suitable for babies & sensitive skin. He said he would sing the song, from the Hugh Jackman blockbuster, with his 'beautiful babies' while driving in his car and it held special memories for him.

My boy has obviously had a reaction to something in it but just be careful if you use this on your babies, don’t be like me - check the labels!!!” The mum went on to say that her son had no known allergies and this was the first time that something like this had happened.co." 10 Kristina shows herself feeding her kids on Instagram Credit: Instagram She chronicles her daily life online Credit: Instagram Their nannies work a rolling schedule of four days on, two days off and all live-in, with bedrooms near the kids. The post has since gone viral, receiving over 2,000 reactions, with many suggesting that her son may have a nut allergy to the almond oil in the wash. Most read in Fabulous . "She walked him down a path and as soon as they saw this dog she turned away as she always did so our dog wasn’t so reactive," Rachael told the Mirror.