Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Dcfs

Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie Accuses Brad Pitt of Domestic Violence, Says She Has 'Proof' in New Court Filing

Angelina has agreed to provide testimony.

19/3/2021 12:00:00 PM

A new court filing says Angelina Jolie and her children are willing to give “proof and authority in support” of the claims.

Angelina has agreed to provide testimony.

AdDie bestens verkauften japanischen Entgiftungspflaster sind ab sofort wieder auf LagerYahoo Lifestyle SEALuckily for practical women like us, bigger bags from the '90s are making their way back into our wardrobe.an hour agoThe four key factors behind whether overseas holidays will return on May 17

3 community cases, including 2 fully vaccinated linked to new Changi Airport cluster Iswaran, WP MPs lock horns over editorial independence, choice of former PAP chairman to head SPH’s new media entity PM Lee Hsien Loong, other ministers speak out against racism after alleged attack

Time rushes on. We are now only just over three weeks away from April 12 – the date when the Government’s Travel Taskforce is due to report to the Prime Minister. He will then make a decision as to whether or not international travel can restart on May 17 – the earliest date allowed for under the road map. So, how are things looking? Will we stick to the timetable, or will we suffer another false start? The first hurdle to overcome will be whether or not the Taskforce manages to report on time. This is something it singularly failed to do in November when its deliberations on airport testing were delivered three weeks later than promised. This time, however, I think the stakes are so high for so many people that it is much less likely that the timetable will be allowed to slip. Then we have to hope that the Taskforce will report positively on the four key criteria which it has been asked to consider. Let’s take them one by one together with a preliminary verdict on each. The global and domestic epidemiological picture Probably the main emphasis here will be mainly on the situation in Europe. Currently most major European countries are in the middle of a wave of infections not dissimilar to the one which we suffered here in January. But, even if Europe is six weeks or so behind us, by April 12 numbers should have fallen substantially and by May 17 the vaccination programmes (see below) should – hopefully – have still reduced case numbers to very low levels. Verdict: Looking promising The progress of vaccine rollouts here and abroad Despite the news yesterday/last week of a shortfall of supplies of the AstraZeneca vaccine, the programme in the UK is clearly on course. Virtually everyone at significant risk of dying or being hospitalised from Covid-19 has had at least one jab, and, by May 17, the vast majority of over 65s will have had their second dose too. Despite the greater rollout challenges in Europe, certainly the over 65s and probably the over 50s will have received at least one shot by then. Meanwhile Greece (which has already vaccinated 12 per cent of its population) has already committed to opening to UK tourists before May 17, as has Cyprus. The Balearic Islands, Croatia and Portugal want to welcome us from May too. EU-wide consideration of a vaccination passport is also progressing. Verdict: Also promising The efficacy of vaccines on variants The key variants of current concern are those which appear to have mutated in Kent, South Africa and in Brazil. There is little public data available on how effective current vaccines are against each of them, although the suggestions are that the Kent variant is less of a threat and the South African is the one of most concern. Developers seem to be confident that the vaccines can be “tweaked” to improve effectiveness, but this will take time. Last month, Sir Mene Pangalos, head of research and development at AstraZeneca suggested that it would be autumn before a second-generation vaccine could be available. And then, of course, it would have to be rolled out. Verdict: Still some concerns The prevalence and location of any ‘variants of concern’ There are some reasons to be cheerful on this score. This week Portugal was removed from the Government’s red list (requiring compulsory hotel quarantine for passengers arriving in the UK) because the risk – in particular – of a Brazilian variant being imported from that country “has reduced”. The bad news is that Ethiopia, Oman, Somalia and Qatar were added to the list, though these countries are obviously not major tourist destinations. Verdict: Looking up So, how likely is May 17 looking? Well, I’m optimistic that we will be able to visit at least some destinations from then on, and the Government will surely want to give the green light for that date if it can. What we still have to pin our hopes on is that our hopes are not derailed by bad news about the emergence of new variants, the spread of current ones and the effectiveness of vaccines against them. Read more: The science behind why border restrictions will not stop Covid variants

an hour ago‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’ Just Brought Back A Surprising Captain America Villain“The Falcon and the Winter Soldier” is off to an action-packed start, and already bringing in some familiar faces. Obviously, there’s one in particular that we need to touch on immediately. We knew that “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier” would tie into “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” considering, well, “The Winter Soldier” is half of the series’ name. But in the opening minutes of the series premiere, we see that Bucky Barnes isn’t the only character from Cap’s sequel that’s returned. If you found yourself thinking “That guy who hijacked the helicopter looks REALLY familiar,” it’s because yes, we’ve met him before. His name is Georges Batroc (played by Georges St-Pierre), and he was the mercenary/pirate that Captain America fought on the Lemurian Star. Batroc faces down Captain America (Marvel) Batroc had been hired by Nick Fury to hijack the boat as part of an elaborate scheme to allow Natasha Romanoff, who was ostensibly along to help rescue hostages, to search the ship’s computers for classified information on Project Insight. Also Read: 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier': What We Know About This New Captain America Anyway, after going a few rounds with Cap, Batroc managed to escape the ship, but he was eventually apprehended by S.H.I.E.L.D. in a “not-so-safe house in Algiers” and the last we saw of him, he had rolled over on Fury during his interrogation. Batroc Interrogation (Marvel) We never saw what happened to Batroc after that. Whether he escaped by his own skill or was simply released — considering S.H.I.E.L.D. was almost fully Hydra at that point, we’re guessing it’s the latter — it doesn’t really matter. He’s back again now, and this time he’s the apparent leader of a new terrorist group calling itself “the LAF,” though what that stands for is never explained. We don’t learn much about his motives in his first “Falcon and the Winter Soldier” appearance. Batroc mainly just keeps posing a credible threat to Sam Wilson (Anthony Mackie) during those insane aerial fight scenes, before barely escaping with his life just before Sam blows his plane up. Also Read: 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier' Just Introduced a Future Falcon The question is, will he see him again? It seems likely — bringing Batroc back for an extended cameo, again, would be weird considering the other “Captain America” franchise characters, like Sharon Carter and Zemo, who are also returning for this show. And this early in the series, there are a lot of ways Batroc can factor in. So let’s start wildly speculating, shall we? He could very easily be the apparent leader of Flag Smashers we saw later in the episode. After all, the guy that Falcon’s new buddy Joaquin Torres took on in the chaos of the robbery was huge, and clearly powerful. Remember, Batroc stood his own in hand-to-hand combat with Captain America. Plus, in the comics, Batroc — created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in 1966 under the ridiculous supervillain name Batroc the Leaper — has occasionally led his own team called “Batroc’s Brigade.” At this point, the MCU has well-established that they’ll grab pieces of comic arcs and tweak as they see fit. Perhaps in “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier,” Batroc’s Brigade is now the Flag Smashers. Then again, maybe Flag Smasher is a person, like he was in the comics. We already know that Zemo is returning in “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.” Perhaps this is his first entrance, just wearing a different mask than usual. In that case, it’s possible that Batroc is simply working alongside him. There’s no way to no for sure this early. But again, it would be distinctly unlike Marvel to bring Batroc back if he wasn’t going to be important in this series. Read original story ‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’ Just Brought Back A Surprising Captain America Villain At TheWrap headtopics.com

Read more: Yahoo Singapore »

Triad Trails: Former secret society members lead tour on Chinatown’s seedy past

SINGAPORE — Pointing to a row of shophouses along Pagoda Street leading up to Chinatown MRT Station, a heavily-tattooed man tells the group behind him that the shops used to be opium dens in the 19th century.