Coronavirus National

Coronavirus National

Pakistan corona tally adds 248 cases; death toll rises to 63

Pakistan corona tally adds 248 cases; death toll rises to 63

09/04/2020 8:56:00 AM

Pakistan corona tally adds 248 cases; death toll rises to 63

The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases jumped to 4,322 with a death toll of 63 on Thursday, as the National Command and Operation Centre said 572

According to the latest figures, 248 new cases and five deaths were reported during the last 24 hours.As far the patients are concerned, a total of 1,403 are currently in hospitals out of which 31 are stated to be in a critical condition.Punjab tops the list with 2,171 cases followed by Sindh 1,036, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 560, Gilgit-Baltistan 213, Balochistan 212, Islamabad 102 and AJK 28. As a whole, 56 percent of these cases are linked to other countries while the remaining 44 percent are a result of local transmission.

طیارہ حادثہ؛ فوجی افسران کی واپسی سے اہلخانہ لاعلم تھے - ایکسپریس اردو طیارہ حادثہ؛ انجن کی رن وے پر رگڑ کے نشانات سامنے آگئے - ایکسپریس اردو Afghan president to free up to 2,000 Taliban prisoners

On the other hand, the most number of deaths are recorded in Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with the figures currently standing at 20 each. They are followed Punjab 17, Gilgit-Baltistan three, Balochistan two and Islamabad 1.Meanwhile, 2,737 tests were conducted during the last 24 hours, meaning that the total has reached 44,896.

There are 462 hospitals in the country, which have COVID-19 isolation case management facilities with 7,295 beds. Moreover, 17,448 suspected cases are housed at 332 quarantine facilities.In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the provincial health department said two more people lost their lives and 31 new cases were reported during the last 24 hours.

A total of 168 coronavirus patients are currently hospitalised in the province with six of them in a serious condition. Meanwhile, 122 people have fully recovered from the virus.In Peshawar, the coronavirus cases and deaths have jumped to 108 and six respectively.



مزید پڑھ: 24 News HD

Coronavirus takes 63 lives in Pakistan, leaves 4322 infected

Confirmed coronavirus cases in country soar to 4,204; death toll rises to 61The number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Pakistan rose to 4,204 on Wednesday after new infections were confirmed in the country.  These include 2,108 Knjar media sath shifa pany walon ka bhi likh do sirf awam ko mayous krna tmra kam hy prhy likhy jahilo

Coronavirus: Tally of confirmed cases in Pakistan now stands at 4,204Countrywide tally of confirmed cases rose to 4,204 after new cases were reported in Balochistan. According to the provincial government spokesperson, four people were tested positive today and all of the cases were of local transmission. The

Coronavirus takes 63 lives in Pakistan, leaves 4322 infected

Global coronavirus deaths top 86,000The worldwide number of fatalities from the novel coronavirus pandemic rose to 86,289 on Wednesday, according to a tally compiled by AFP at 1900 GMT from

Bali's miracle: turning wine into hand sanitiserBali has reported 49 confirmed cases of the coronavirus and 2 deaths.