DOJ still awaiting DOH request for locating 2 other contacts of UK variant patient

1/22/2021 4:07:00 PM

The DOH has yet to reach out to the DOJ for help in tracing the two still unlocated co-passengers of the Filipino infected with the UK Covid-19 variant. | @t2TupasINQ

The DOH has yet to reach out to the DOJ for help in tracing the two still unlocated co-passengers of the Filipino infected with the UK Covid-19 variant. | t2TupasINQ

MANILA, Philippines - The Department of Health (DOH) has yet to reach out to the Department of Justice (DOJ) for help in tracing the two still unlocated co-passengers of the Filipino infected with the

/ 08:50 PM January 22, 2021MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Health (DOH) has yet to reach out to the Department of Justice (DOJ) for help in tracing the two still unlocated co-passengers of the Filipino infected with the UK Covid-19 variant.The DOH said all but two of the 213 identified contacts of the 29-year-old Filipino patient have been traced and isolated. The male patient traveled to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, for a few days and returned to Manila on January 7 via Emirates Flight EK 332.

Read more:
Inquirer »

16 new COVID-19 patients confirmed to be UK variant carriers — DOHMANILA, Philippines — There are 16 new COVID-19 patients carrying the variant from the United Kingdom (UK), the Department of Health (DOH) confirmed late Friday night. In a statement, the DOH said that the B117 variant of the 2019 novel coronavirus, believed to be more infectious, is now detected in a total 17 patients in […]

DOH reports 16 new cases of UK COVID-19 variant in PHThe Philippines now has 17 cases of the more infectious variant of COVID-19.

Magalong to supervise DOH team tasked to trace UK variant cases in CARMagalong said the Department of Health (DOH) is now organizing a team of more than 60 trained contact tracers to be fielded in the Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR) to track down cases of the United Kingdom variant of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in the region.

DOH asks NBI help in tracing 2 unlocated contacts of UK variant patientMANILA, Philippines — The Department of Health (DOH) is seeking the assistance of the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) to find the two still unlocated co-passengers of the Filipino infected

DOH: Premature to declare community transmission of UK COVID-19 variant in PHUtak not premature din Talaga DOH....diba the UK variant was here since Dec.10, 2020. 🤦‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ Hope it's not 2020 rewind

INQUIRER.BREAKING: Magnitude 7.Jan 23, 2021 12:02 AM PHT The Department of Health (DOH) announced on Friday night, January 22, that it detected 16 new cases of the more infectious United Kingdom (UK) COVID-19 variant in the country, bringing total infections of the new variant to 17.Mayor Benjamin Magalong (JJ Landingin / MANILA BULLETIN FILE PHOTO) Magalong said DOH Assistant Secretary Dr.

net / 08:50 PM January 22, 2021 MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Health (DOH) has yet to reach out to the Department of Justice (DOJ) for help in tracing the two still unlocated co-passengers of the Filipino infected with the UK Covid-19 variant. The DOH said all but two of the 213 identified contacts of the 29-year-old Filipino patient have been traced and isolated. Furthermore, the department added that two other patients are overseas Filipino workers who returned to the country from Lebanon last December 29. The male patient traveled to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, for a few days and returned to Manila on January 7 via Emirates Flight EK 332. To ramp up the country's monitoring for the new COVID-19 variants, the DOH said last week that it had started its biogenomic surveillance or collection of samples from the vulnerable and at-risk sectors that will undergo genome sequencing. ADVERTISEMENT The DOH said in an online briefing that they have coordinated with the DOJ for help and they will be providing the name of the two passengers. “The cases were aboard Philippine Airlines flight PR 8661. But Guevarra said: “As of today, we have not received any formal request for assistance from the DOH. Odsey, who is now on self quarantine after contracting the disease last January 15, said, lockdowns in every barangay with COVID-19 positives were still in effect.

” FEATURED STORIES . The patient was isolated in San Juan, Metro Manila and discharged on January 9. Three are aged below 18 years old, and another 3 are above 60.