Another Filipino tests positive for coronavirus in UAE COVID19DUBAI - The United Arab Emirates said on Friday it had registered two new coronavirus cases, bringing the total number of people diagnosed with the virus in the Gulf Arab state to 11. The new cases in the UAE were detected in a 34-year-old Filipino national and a 39-year-old Bangladeshi national who had contact with a Chinese national who had been diagnosed with the virus, the health ministry said in a statement. It said the two were in stable condition. More than 2,100 people have died in China from the new virus that emerged in Wuhan in December. New research suggesting the virus is more contagious than previously thought has added to the international alarm over the outbreak. The UAE, a major international air transit centre and tourism and business hub, recorded its first coronavirus case on Jan. 28 when four members of a Chinese family were diagnosed. It has since suspended passenger flights to mainland China, with the exception of Beijing. Most of those diagnosed in the UAE with the virus have been Chinese citizens. Another Filipino national and one Indian national have also been infected, according to the health ministry. Three of those previously diagnosed, all Chinese nationals, have fully recovered, the ministry has said. The government has not disclosed where patients were being treated or which parts of the country they visited. Read more: ABS-CBN News
DFA: Coronavirus-positive Filipinos on cruise ship now 44The Department of Foreign Affairs on Thursday confirmed that the total number of Filipinos aboard the Diamond Princess who were found positive for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has climbed to 44. 😔🙏
Second Filipino in UAE tests positive for COVID-19DUBAI - The United Arab Emirates said on Friday it had registered two new coronavirus cases, bringing the total number of people diagnosed with the virus in the Gulf Arab state to 11.
Three test positive for coronavirus in Iran: health ministry officialThree patients have tested positive for the coronavirus in Iran, a health ministry spokesman said on Thursday. hello! whats the latest for COVID-19 positive cases in PH? pls ask DOH re a 'confirmed case' in Misamis Occidental. px is supposedly admitted at a DOH-hospital in Ozamiz City. WeWantToKnowTheTruth SpeakUpDuque 2 died last night out of the 9 cases so far.
First death in Italy from coronavirus: officialA 78-year old Italian who had tested positive for the coronavirus has died, Italy's health minister said Friday.
Filipinos from Wuhan cleared to go home - Health dept.Capas City Mayor Reynaldo Catacutan again appeals to the national government on Filipinos from the cruise ship who will also stay at the Athletes’ Village, expressing concern over the bigger number of people PH government must demand reparation payment from china.
19 more patients observed for COVID-19 discharged from hospitalsNineteen more patients under observation for the COVID-19 have been discharged from hospitals after testing negative for the virus,bringing the total number of individuals released from health facilities to 420 as of Thursday morning. | CGonzalesINQ