The Executive Secretary, Prof. Abubakar Rasheed signed a public notice on the NUC website.The names include those who claim to be affiliates of foreign universities in the country.In the list below, institutions that have ‘other campuses’ are indicated with “others”; those ‘operating anywhere in Nigeria’ have “anywhere” as suffix.
1. University of Accountancy and Management Studies2. Christians of Charity American University of Science and Technology, Nkpor, Anambra (& others)3. University of Industry, Yaba, Lagos (& others)4. University of Applied Sciences and Management, Port Novo, Republic of Benin (& others)
5. Blacksmith University, Awka (& others)6. Volta University College, Volta Region, Ghana (& others)7. Royal University, Izhia in Abakaliki, Ebonyi (& others)8. Atlanta University, Anyigba, Kogi (& others)9. United Christian University, Macotis campus, Imo (& others) headtopics.com
10. United Nigeria University College, Okija Anambra (& others)11. Samuel Ahmadu University, Makurdi, Benue (& others)12. UNESCO University, Ndoni, Rivers (& others)13. Saint Augustine’s University of Technology, Jos, Plateau (& others)
14. The International University, Missouri USA, Kano and Lagos (& others)15. Collumbus University, UK (anywhere)16. Tiu International University, UK (anywhere)17. Pebbles University, UK (anywhere)18. London External Studies, UK (anywhere)19. Pilgrims University (anywhere)
20. Lobi Business School, Makurdi, Benue (& others)21. West African Christian University (anywhere)22. Bolta University College, Aba (& others)23. JBC Seminary Inc. (Wukari Jubilee University) – Kaduna illegal campus24. Western University, Esie, Kwara (& others)
25. St. Andrews University College, Abuja (& others)26. EC-Council USA, Ikeja, Lagos Study Centre27. Atlas University, Ikot Udoso Uko in Uyo, Akwa Ibom (& others)28. Concept College/Universities (London) Ilorin (& others)29. Halifax Gateway University, Ikeja (& others) headtopics.com
30. Kingdom of Christ University, Abuja (& others)31. Acada University, Akinlalu, Oyo (& others)32. Filfom University, Mbaise, Imo (& others)33. Houdegbe North American University campuses in Nigeria34. Atlantic Intercontinental University, Okija, Anambra
35. Open International University, Akure36. Middle Belt University (North Central University) Otukpo37. Lead Way University, Ugheli, Delta38. Metro University, Dutse/Bwari Abuja39. Southend University, Ngwuro Egeru (Afam) Ndoki, Rivers40. Olympic University, Nsukka, Enugu
41. Federal College of Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Abuja42. Temple University, Abuja43. Irish University Business School, London (anywhere)44. National University of Technology, Lafia, Nasarawa45. University of Accountancy and Management Studies, Mowe
46. University of Education, Wenneba, Ghana (anywhere)47. Cape Coast University, Ghana (anywhere)48. African University Cooperative Development (AUCD) Cotonou, Benin Republic49. Pacific Western University, Denver – Colorado, Owerri50. Evangel University of America and Chudick Management Academic, Lagos headtopics.com
51. Enugu State University of Science and Technology (Gboko campus)52. Career Light Resources Centre, Jos.53. University of West Africa, Kwali, Abuja54. Coastal University, Iba Oku, Akwa Ibom55. Kaduna Business School, Kaduna56. Royal University of Theology, Minna, Niger
57. West African Union University, in collaboration with International Professional College of Administration, Science and Technology (anywhere)58. Gospel Missionary Foundation (GMF), Theological University, Egbe Ikotun, LagosThe NUC confirmed that others are undergoing further investigations/court actions in a bid to prosecute the proprietors and recover illegal fees/charges
1. National University of Nigeria, Keffi, Nasarawa2. North Central University, Otukpo, Benue3. Christ Alive Christian Seminary and University, Enugu4. Richmond Open University, Arochukwu, Abia5. West Coast University, Umuahia6. Saint Clements University, Iyin Ekiti
7. Volta University College, Aba, Abia8. Illegal Satellite Campuses of Ambrose Alli University9. L.I.F.E. Leadership University, Benin, Edo Read more: Daily Post Nigeria »
How I Suffered After My House Was Demolished In Lagos-78-Year-Old Widow
A 78-year-old widow, Iyabo Adewusi Apena, cries and pleads with the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu to pay her compensation. The widow narrated how ...
Two Man City players, Chelsea star, Liverpool trio named in Carabao Cup team [Full list]Manchester City players, Phil Foden and Riyad Mahrez have been included in the Carabao Cup team of the third round. The Carabao Cup released the team
C/River Anti-Tax Agency To Name, Shame Politicians Behind Illegal TaxationChairman, Cross River State Anti-Tax Agency, Bishop Emmah lsong, yesterday threatened that henceforth the agency would not hesitate to name and shame any
Nigeria Yet To Take Full Advantage Of Young Talents – OsinbajoVice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, yesterday, in Kaduna lamented that Nigeria is yet to take full advantage of its young talents, stressing the need for Ancestor talents depriving them.
Schooling in Nigeria a scam? By Olabisi Deji-Folutile | Sahara ReportersUnfortunately, the reality is that Nigeria cannot achieve its full potential until it begins to invest in its human capital. Na so mummy 💯💯GOD will Bless you ♥️Na truth No be you go tell me.... For your info everything in Nigeria is scam 😂😂😂😂 But Saudi are looking for our trained doctors to work in their hospital.
PODCAST: How Many Nigerian Workers Lost Their Jobs to COVID-19 - Daily TrustPODCAST: The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) has said that 20 per cent of the full-time workforce in Nigeria lost their jobs to COVID-19 in 2020. Nigeria Daily takes a look at how and why some businesses thrived and others bounced back. And you put Euro as currency. Are you confused
Exports: IMF shuns Nigeria, hails governance in Rwanda, Mauritius' tariffs Nigeria did not make the International Monetary Fund (IMF) list on export diversification, comprising two African nations. The global agency urged MBuhari ProfOsinbajo OfficialAPCNg thanks so much China will hail them.. It's a good development, IMF are not after goodness of African countries their wishes is to be swimming in their debt record.