Wuhan coronavirus: No plans to stop Chinese tourists for now, says Dr M
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama): Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad says the government has no plans to stop Chinese tourists from coming into the country for now in light of the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan , China .As for now, the government would only screen passengers and tourists arriving in the country, he said. "No stopping them. We will check them (tourists), by checking (them) it would enable us to detect (any signs of the virus) at an early stage, ” he told a press conference after attending the Kuala Lumpur and Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall (KLSCAH) Chinese New Year celebration here Saturday (Jan 25). Earlier Saturday, Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Dzulkefly Ahmad confirmed three of the eight Chinese nationals placed under quarantine in Johor Bahru have tested positive for the novel coronavirus, also known as the Wuhan coronavirus. The three who are now under isolation at Hospital Sungai Buloh, are close relatives of the 66-year-old male Chinese national from Wuhan, who arrived in Singapore on Jan 20 and was confirmed on Jan 23 as Singapore's first case of an individual who was tested positive for the virus. - Bernama Article type: free Read more: The Star
Bring back all the chinese people to china. Include PR chinese. All the pelacur cina asuh2 china town apek2 put them in contena and sink in the sea Sial sungguh PH. Gadai nyawa rakyat eloknya hantar semua menteri kesana... I am 94 years old and still standing, don’t be afraid of dying What?🤔🤔🤔🤔 Everyone have right to be free, walk & enjoyMalaysia beside 'Malaysian', this sound so sad (the statement does not show that our leader care about us).
Im sure th cntry has a plan. Its just due to many factors it cnt be rvealed all at once. Tht may lead to othr cnseqnces Stupid Malaysia. It's all about money. MalaysianAlways woi chedet..Indonesia banned all flughts, to and from the 10 cities immediately!! 🚷☣️ So how do u scan ppl who HAS the virus when they don’t even hv a fever
Eight Chinese tourists in Johor test negative for Wuhan virus, says exco memberKULAI: The eight Chinese tourists who had been isolated have tested negative for the Wuhan coronavirus, says Johor education, health and human resources committee chairman Aminolhuda Hassan.
😑 is teruk Leaders, pls do what is necessary. Don't wait until locals are dead with coronavirus. We rakyat will put the blame on u leaders if this happen bcos u'll allow its breading here. And he is a doctor.... do it chedetofficial limkitsiang look at all the RBA defending their relatives. hahahaha chinese money is hard to resist. change gov pls.
Maybe 3 cases in Malaysia are not enough yet I dont know what to said man..You love money than your people..Cash is king..Goodluck for your next term rubbish he should plan for his retirement ASAP
Sabah looking into speculation of Chinese tourist in KK hospital for Wuhan virusKOTA KINABALU: The Sabah government is investigating whether a Chinese tourist has indeed been warded at a hospital here for suspected Wuhan coronavirus infection.
Kan elok kalau family saka ni kena virus tu dlu Wuhan is legit in lockdown so safety measures are already put in place before they even board Sign this petition to stop them entering our beautiful and beloved country. Tun M is sensible and the rest are emotional. Calm down people. Travel ban is not that simple and serve no purpose in today’s connected world.
Of course as our economy wanted this to sustain hence thermal scanning is the best option like others being done! Bodoh There shd be a ban seriously 1) of course we wont, tourism $ over public's lives more important (2) politics of doing so may result in china retaliate like india did (3) kpi for tourism ministry will suffer and may potray new govt as being incompetant (4) indebted to china for their loans, etc. take ur pick
One suspected case of Wuhan Coronavirus in SabahPETALING JAYA: The National Crisis Preparedness and Response Center (CPRC) has identified one suspected case of the 2019-nCoV infection in Sabah. The ...
Fear and uncertainty on last flights from Wuhan | Malay MailTOKYO, Jan 23 — Passengers who made it out of epidemic-hit Wuhan just before quarantine measures effectively sealed off the Chinese city of 11 million spoke today of shuttered stores and empty streets. Authorities have banned planes and trains in or out of the major transport hub in a bid to...
Wuhan quarantine: shutting down a city five times the size of LondonThe city of 11 million people along the Yangtze River has long been a major transport hub, compounding the challenge of stopping the spread of the coronavirusThe capital of Hubei province is also known as an academic powerhouse and is home to China ’s first laboratory dedicated to highly contagious deadly diseases People Liberation Army will enforce it. No big deal.
Sabah patient tests negative for Wuhan virus | The Malaysian InsightThree other suspected cases in Malaysia have also been cleared of the deadly viral infection, says Health DG.