Covid-19: Daily cases dip below 4,000 mark with 3,856 reported Sunday (Jan 23)

A #Covid19 and #vaccination update in #Malaysia. Read more:

23/1/2022 2:13:00 PM

A Covid19 and vaccination update in Malaysia. Read more:

PETALING JAYA: Malaysia recorded 3,856 new Covid-19 cases on Sunday (Jan 23), says the Health Ministry.

It added that of the new cases, 492 were imported cases involving 378 Malaysian citizens and 114 foreigners.Of the 3,865 cases reported Sunday, only 35 (or 0.9%) were in Categories 3, 4, and 4 and needed hospitalisation. The remaining 99.1%, or 3,821 cases, were in Categories 1 and 2, and were either asymptomatic or displaying mild symptoms.

The statement also said that 13 new Covid-19 clusters had been detected, bringing the total number of active clusters to 235 as of Sunday.According to the Health Ministry, Malaysia has recorded 6,306 Covid-19 clusters since the pandemic began.More detailed information on the current Covid-19 situation will be uploaded to the Health Ministry's CovidNow portal at midnight, the statement added.

Read more: The Star »

WHY THE HELL RECOVERY CASES ARE GETTING EVEN MORE & MORE LESSER NOW APA HAL NI, MALAYSIA RakyatJagaRakyat PatuhSOP