Bravo, Nick! 👏👏 MORE:
‘Saint Nick’ has struck again.
Apr 5, 2020 at 8:46pm PDTThe Aussie ace said his inbox was open for those in need, stating he “will be more than happy to share whatever I have.”“Even just for a box of noodles, a loaf of bread or milk. I will drop it off at your doorstep, no questions asked!”
Australia’s Nick Kyrgios hits a return against Spain’s Rafael Nadal.Source:AFPThe tennis world is in total shutdown during the COVID-19 pandemic.It’s not the first time Kyrgios has shown terrific leadership and generosity during a crisis.The 24-year-old, who is ranked 40 in the world, was
during the Australian bushfire crisis this summer.Fed will play Wimbledon again
Read more: FOX SPORTS Australia
N_Watson_ FunkyBazFace His growth in the last year has been impressive At the end of this man's career the public opinion of him will come full circle, he was loved as a kid bursting onto the scene, then hated for his immaturity, (many forget how young he is & was when thrust into the public) now slowly turning into a class above Bravo NickKyrgios
What a bloody legend keep up the great work nick Its funny how we always judge a book by its cover.
Proposed COVID-19 laws to protect SA renters and hand authorities more powerCommercial and residential rent increases will be banned for six months and police powers to detain people will be bolstered under proposed coronavirus emergency laws in South Australia . If you would think of poor this would have never happened and you are still intrested in lawmaking. Hah marshall_steven SAPoliceNews Corey_Wingard Police State here we come. Hope the new legislation includes a Sunset Provision. auspol Australia
Kyrgios offers to help those going hungryTennis ace Nick Kyrgios has again shown his big heart, offering to drop off food to anyone going hungry during the coronavirus crisis. BreakingNews :- TIGER DIAGNOSED WITH THE coronavirus VIRUSE at BronxZoo... Soylent Green...there's a new idea, though he looks a little tough?! I have come to think that underneath all that naughtiness there is a very kind and caring person trying to get out. This is not the first time he has reached out to those suffering and in need. Remember in the aftermath of the bush fires?
Coronavirus update: Downing Street denies Boris Johnson is on ventilator, in good spiritsDowning Street says British Prime Minister Boris Johnson remains in charge of government despite his COVID-19 hospitalisation. Pretending to have virus Britiwood movie Hero acting for votes I hope the person Boris Johnson is depriving of a ventilator appreciates his HerdImmunity Policy.
Struggling to sleep right now? The 5:2 diet creator has some adviceThe physician who made intermittent fasting famous has turned his attention to the something we are all craving during the COVID-19 crisis: a good night's sleep | sarzberry sarzberry What does the Coronavirus do to you? ❓❓❓❓ CoronavirusOutbreak...
The two factors concerning experts as new COVID-19 cases begin to fallThere were 57 new cases reported nationally on Monday, down from 139 on Sunday and 324 on Saturday, but the number of deaths surged. Are we flattening the curve? | pallavisinghal_ pallavisinghal_ PopeFrancis appealed to the world to have courage...Covid_19 pallavisinghal_ Can't tell. Ask in another 2 weeks of the borders closed. pallavisinghal_ Test more widely: report infection and death rates more accurately. It will help people will have more faith in the numbers.
New COVID-19 test will determine how severe the virus will be for each individual | Sky News AustraliaMonash University Central Clinic School’s Professor Menno van Zelm says his team is working on a test which will be able to “distinguish between individuals who are at risk of having a severe infection or a mild course” of coronavirus.\n\nProfessor van Zelm said they will be working on the test “for the next one to two months”.\n\nHe told Sky News host Paul Murray, they have designed a way for the test to “specifically detect those [white blood] cells that have been formed as a response to the virus,” which has been developed over the past three years, but only in January was adopted for COVID-19.\n\nImage: Getty PrinceHarry and Megan to be stripped of their 'Du...